Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen complete salon manicure-5 steps of a manicure in 1 bottle. Sally knows you're busy, so skip the salon but get results. With patented vita-care technology for advanced wear more shine, and nourishing care. Dare to compare to your favorite salon brand. 42 salon-inspired shades. 2010 cosmopolitan beauty award winner, 2010 allure best of beauty award winner. Visit sallyhansen.com for more information.

June 22, 2017

Love the reds

Love this line of nail polish. Lasts longer then most of the other brands I use to paint my nails. It's also good for quick teen nail paint nights.. dries fast!

June 16, 2017

Nail Polish

Been using this product for a long time. Really like to way it goes on and like the width of the brush, large in size and gives good coverage...and comes in great colors!

April 14, 2017

I like this nail polish. It lasts quite a while and there's a pretty good range of colours available. It's also easily found in drug stores and big box stores. I really like the application brush for this nailolish, it's one of the better ones I've used.

April 14, 2017

I am a nail polish addict and have tried many brands but nothing beats Sally Hansen. The brush makes putting on polish easy and almost fool proof. the colour choices are great I recommended Sally Hansen to anyone who is looking for a good quality nail polish.

April 13, 2017

As my favorite out of all Sally's polishes ,this color I definitely got to find ,I have multi colors and love the nail polish brush it covers whole nail one stroke ,no nasty smell to it and the polish lasts for about a week on me .I find the a clear top coat on this polish it chipped alot quicker ,maybe that's why it's called
    Complete salon manicure ! You dont need a clear coat ! Well with buying

March 18, 2017

I am a nail polish addict and have tried many brands I love love love love sally Hansen. The brush makes putting on polish a breeze and almost fool proof. the colours are great and they do not chip as easily as Essie. I recommended sally Hansen to my sisters and friends and they all agree super easy to use and stays on longer than other brands

March 18, 2017

This nail polish line is great quality! The shades they offer are so pretty and there's a good variety to choose from. The polish applies very smoothly and the brush makes it easy for it to glide on the nail without too much effort in getting it to look perfect. I usually put on two coats and I find it doesn't take long for it to dry between each one. It's also very long lasting and I usually get a good 4-5 days of wear before I start to notice any chipping. I also love the shape of the bottle. It looks high end and fancy to me. I will definitely continue building my collection!

March 15, 2017

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish couvre bien. La forme du pinceau facilite l'application. Bonne tenue avec l'application d'un vernis protecteur. Belle variété de couleurs.

February 14, 2017

I love this nail polish, I find that it lasts a long time and doesnt chip right away. I dont buy it often because of the price, but when its on sale I consider picking it up. I really like the nude colours that they have as well.

January 10, 2017

I have always enjoyed Sally Hansen products. This nail polish holds up well whether on fingers or toes I like to use a topcoat for extra wear but I find it holds up well even without one. I love the colours each season and always find something to go with my mood and outfits. Price is decent for the quality.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine