Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish Reviews
#15 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen complete salon manicure-5 steps of a manicure in 1 bottle. Sally knows you're busy, so skip the salon but get results. With patented vita-care technology for advanced wear more shine, and nourishing care. Dare to compare to your favorite salon brand. 42 salon-inspired shades. 2010 cosmopolitan beauty award winner, 2010 allure best of beauty award winner. Visit sallyhansen.com for more information.

March 12, 2021
    Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

A must have Nail Polish

What can I say this product is amazing well worth the money. As an active parent who is always in and out of water I have never found a polish that I could do at home quickly that wouldn’t be chipped within an hour of doing. Just by chance l came across this one and I can’t stop buying the other colours. It’s amazing I get 4-5 days before it starts to chip the longest I have ever gotten out a polish. I would recommend this product to anyone love it 😍

March 06, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Solid Nail Polish

I got this in a deep shade of red and loved it straightaway. The brush is perfect and the width is just what you need to apply the polish easily. 2 coats are enough to get a nice opaque result. Will definitely get this in more shades.

December 01, 2020

My favourite nail polish brand

Since my friend introduced me to Sally Hansen Salon Manicure, I couldn’t go back. The brush is the perfect width to my nails, and they’re opaque with just two coats! I have so many of their polishes!

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

I'm a huge fan when it comes to this nail polish. I really like its gentleness on my nails, and how long it can last. It also has some really nice colors! Definitely recommend this!

August 14, 2020

Mellow yellow

Mellow yellow won my heart, such a beautiful and vivid color for summer days.
    The quality of Sally Hansen's nail polishes is supreme, long lasting, resists dish washing and other home chores and the price is fair!
    After acquiring this yellow, I bought a few colors more.

March 17, 2020

Great nail polish

Sally Hanson complete salon manicure delivers on its name. Easy at home nail polish, affordable and beautiful finish. 2 coats and you're done. Quick dry time. I was impressed.

2.3/5

July 29, 2019

I would not buy this product again...

I wish I had something good to say about this nail polish but I've tried a few different colors and it's just not a quality polish. It chips way too easily.

July 14, 2019

Not very long lasting

I like the colour but I find that the nail polish chips very easily, and thus not very long lasting. It's fairly easy to apply though the colour is more sheer than I would have liked. It generally takes me two coats to cover my nails, which is more work than other better nail polish.

July 05, 2019

NIce bright red color

I love the nice bright color of this nail polish. It really looks great and lasts a long time. It lasted for at least 7-8 days with the base coat......

June 23, 2019

Great nail polishes!

I own a few different colors of this nail polish and the application is amazing! Even with only one coat on, it will not dry as see-through. I definitely recommend these as well as the top coat to those who want a salon manicure look for way cheaper!