3.4/5
Sally Hansen Extra Strength Nail Polish Remover Reviews
#203 in Nail Care

August 09, 2017

Removes stubborn nailpolish quickly and efficiently.

I paint my nails twice a week and this is more often than not the nail polish remover I use. It works quickly and efficiently at removing even the most stubborn nail polish. It does contain acetone which can be very harsh on the nails. It strips the natural oils from your nails and may possibly make them dry or brittle. Not good especially for those that already have nail issues. Since I regularly use nail strengthening products as well as oils to moisturize my nails and cuticles I haven't had a problem. I purchase a 10 oz value size bottle at the dollar store for less than three dollars which in my opinion is a great value. If you have sensitive nails I reccomend you try the Sally Hansen nail polish remover without acetone.

September 23, 2016

This is my holy grail polish remover. It takes any nail polish off fast and like a breeze. I get it from the dollar store so the price is awesome. I will repurchase it. I would also recommend this to everyone!

2.2/5

October 31, 2015

Works really on though nail polish like glitters but did damage might nails quite a bit . I wouldn't use this on a weekly basis when I do my nailsk

2.7/5

July 27, 2015

This nail polish remover does a great job in removing stubborn nail polish or treatments on the nails...however it does a lot of damage after the fact. I've used it several times, and each time I find my nails getting weaker and weaker. I found it causes my nails to peel and they be one frail. Disappointed in this product for sure.