Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Color Reviews
#427 in Nail Polish

Hardens, Smoothes and Shines.Nails grow strong; color stays fresh and radiant all week long.Extra strength Nylon fortifies nails and helps prevent chipping, splitting and peeling.Retinol and copper peptides deliver intense hydration.Omega 3 and Soy reduce the appearance of ridges and imperfections.Exclusive Perfect-Glide Brush provides ultra-smooth flawless color.

September 29, 2017

Impressed!

I have only recently begun to purchase nail polish again and I was truly impressed with this brand. It did take two coats to cover properly but otherwise it lasted almost a week before chipping. Long lasting and affordable.

September 28, 2017

I can't wait to buy every other color offered.

I bought the tough love red. I absolutely love it. It goes on so smooth dries fast, and the color is so vibrant. I can not wait to buy more. I have worn it for 3 days and still not a single chip.

November 30, 2016

This polish is a lot more watery than I'm used to, however that makes it so much easier to use (you know what I mean when I say that thick nail polish is a nightmare). The current one I'm using contains nylon and is colour 4302-38 Kiss Me Creme which is a lovely colour, almost like firetruck red. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, and it doesn't really prevent chipping, but for what it does the price is alright. I always find nail polish generally too expensive, so I wish for the price it could last longer. For what it does, though, it's alright. I'm just okay with most nail polishes.

November 30, 2016

Love this nail polish couldn't live without it it covers my nails completely and looks always amazing and last for ever definitely my first choice so far

October 20, 2016

Sally Hansen nail polish is my go to for both myself and my friends nails. It lasts days longer than any other nail polish I've used, including when I've gotten professional manicures.
    Sally Hansen is good quality, and even without a base coat, the colours have never stained my nail beds.
    I highly recommend.

July 08, 2016

Love the range of colours available! Long lasting, doesn't peel or chip off easily! Keep up the great product! It's my addiction! A girl can never have enough colors!!

March 21, 2016

Sally Hansen has the best selection of good quality, low-cost and beautiful selection of nail polish. When on a budget, this is the one to go for. I have never been disappointed with any of them. Great on it's own, in designs and as a stamping polish. Very versatile and affordable.

January 24, 2016

I bought and used colour 550 Brownstone its my new go to winter colour . just enough shine gives great coverage with just 1 coat . If I use a top coat I don't have to redo my nails for 5 days. Price was under $3.00 I also use Quick Dry by the same brand.

January 04, 2016

I love love LOVE this nail polish! I frequently water marble my nails and found this is the best nail polish to use. This beats out even the more top notch nail polishes such as China Glaze. I highly recommend it and wish it was being discontinued.

3.2/5

September 23, 2015

easy to apply and fast drying!