Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Color Reviews
#379 in Nail Polish

Hardens, Smoothes and Shines.Nails grow strong; color stays fresh and radiant all week long.Extra strength Nylon fortifies nails and helps prevent chipping, splitting and peeling.Retinol and copper peptides deliver intense hydration.Omega 3 and Soy reduce the appearance of ridges and imperfections.Exclusive Perfect-Glide Brush provides ultra-smooth flawless color.

1.8/5

July 17, 2018

Blue Nail polish dyed my nails

I got a blue nail polish from Sally Hansen and not only did it chip almost right away, it also dyed my nails a blue tint. I would definitely not recommend this product.

July 17, 2018

Great colours

I love Sally Hansen products and this didn’t disappoint. I got the shade 110 hard to get and 370 no hard feelings and they are both very nice. One white and one purple. It’s easy to apply, the brush is nice and it dries fast. It lasts a decent while and doesn’t chip too easily. It’s well priced too and there are tons of great colours.

April 11, 2018

long lasting

Super affordable and fast drying! I love the Sally hansen Hard as Nails line! There are so many color options to choose from and I love how long it lasts.

February 13, 2018

Drys fast and works amazing!

Bought this in the fly for $4 just as a back up. I ended up using it a few weeks later and I am beyond impressed. Only needs one coat and drys in a few seconds! Nails are rock hard and ready to do!

January 30, 2018

Un bon choix economique

J’ai été agréablement surprise par ce vernis a ongle payé 2,77. Il a tenu aussi longtemps que le eesiie, le seul que j’arrivais à faire survivre sur mes doigts! Au quart du prix, c’est très intéressant pour avoir un bel assortiment de couleurs!

1.8/5

November 30, 2017

Crap

It's Lumpy. It doesn't coat well. It doesn't last longer then one load of dishes and you need at least three coats to cover the entire nail. My 18 month old son could probably do a better job then I did. The brush is small which would be nice for nail art but not for overall application.

September 29, 2017

Impressed!

I have only recently begun to purchase nail polish again and I was truly impressed with this brand. It did take two coats to cover properly but otherwise it lasted almost a week before chipping. Long lasting and affordable.

September 28, 2017

I can't wait to buy every other color offered.

I bought the tough love red. I absolutely love it. It goes on so smooth dries fast, and the color is so vibrant. I can not wait to buy more. I have worn it for 3 days and still not a single chip.

November 30, 2016

This polish is a lot more watery than I'm used to, however that makes it so much easier to use (you know what I mean when I say that thick nail polish is a nightmare). The current one I'm using contains nylon and is colour 4302-38 Kiss Me Creme which is a lovely colour, almost like firetruck red. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, and it doesn't really prevent chipping, but for what it does the price is alright. I always find nail polish generally too expensive, so I wish for the price it could last longer. For what it does, though, it's alright. I'm just okay with most nail polishes.

November 30, 2016

Love this nail polish couldn't live without it it covers my nails completely and looks always amazing and last for ever definitely my first choice so far