Sally Hansen strengthening nail polish remover Reviews
#114 in Nail Care

October 18, 2017

Best polish remover for an awesome price

This is my go to nail polish remover I would recommend it to everyone it is super powerful so it's a breeze to use. I have been using it faithfully for at least a decade!

June 19, 2017

Amazing product!

I love this nail polish remover from Sally Hansen. This the often the only kind I will buy because it does the job quickly and thoroughly removing tough and stubborn polish, even difficult glitter polish, without burning my fingers.

June 19, 2017

Great Product

Pretty standard nail polish remover. It works well at taking off any brand of polish I use (opi, sally Hansen, revlon etc.). I don't think it really strengthened my nails because I usually wash my hands after I take off polish so it's not on long enough to do anything. However, it didn't dry them out like cheaper brands. I'd recommend it.

January 05, 2016

This is probably the very first nail polish remover I ever bought ,it works well ,the smell is very strong ,but the price is good

December 28, 2015

This nail polish remover works great. I just put some on a cotton pad and hold it onto the nail, slowly whip it off. It takes off the polish easily and I don't find it drying.