SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8 Reviews
#324 in Electronics

December 11, 2017

My Note 8 is Poppin'

Yes, I know that was a silly Tag Line.

I upgraded from the 5 to the 8. So far, it is an awesome phone. As with Android, there are always challenges to the operating system. But so far, the battery life with daily use is great. It doesn't really get low until the end of the day and fires off perfectly if you aren't using the audible PAs.

I love the Live Message feature which adds flair to an "I Love You" or message. The camera is also great for grabbing awesome photos.

My concerns are pretty much with other 'droids. 3rd party apps can sneak in and graph your phone to the app's wishes. Apple doesn't allow it, but if I wanted an Apple I wouldn't be writing about Samsung (Also, they don't have a pen, that'll be for the iPhone XI-I have no idea)

I'd am learning to take advantage of the sidebar shortcuts. It makes looking for regular used apps and contacts so much easier. the pen is still cool when used with the PenUp app to color and draw. Yes, adults like me still enjoy coloring & drawing.

November 22, 2014

I have to say that this is one of the best tablets I have ever used. I understand that the price point may not be as low as that of some of it's competitors; however I find that the premium you pay is definitely worth it.

Here are couple of reasons I love this device:

Screen size: I find that 7" screens are too small and 10" screens are too big. This tablet is perfect for holding while reading in bed - it's not too big, too small or too heavy.

S-Pen: This is definitely one of the best additions to the tablet world. It is extremely sensitive, accurate and it has a lot of options that help while using your tablet.

Speed: This tablet has decent hardware and it's
    fairly quick. I have yet to find an app or program that gets laggy.

Multitasking: Samsung is known for it's ability to open more than one app at the same time. When I say this I am not talking about apps running in the background. I am talking about apps running at the same time in split screen view.

Yes. The premium for the s-pen, the apps, and the multi window function are big. Huge. But man alive, this is the best mobile device I've ever used -- EVER!!