Sarah Jessica Parker NYC Perfume Reviews

Ranked #872 out of 1304 in Perfume

April 17, 2017

I'm a sex and the city addict and I've grown up watching movies with Sarah Jessica Parker being a character in them so when I found her nyc perfume I was in heaven. It has a powerful smell that's wonderful and smells all day you feel absolutely glamorous just spritzing yourself in the morning before you head out. It's my go to scent for any occasion, but can be tricky to find and a little expensive but wonderful to have.

October 18, 2016

Love this one by Sarah Jessica Parker I think this one is the best out of all of them , it has such a light sweet smell and not over powering , worth the money

September 12, 2016

I really like this perfume . The bottle is so girly
    Which I love . The scent is sweet and lasts all day . I get compliments all the time on it . I definitely
    Recommend this super girly perfume .

August 28, 2013

This is a great perfume that is frequently priced at $20 for a small bottle, making it affordable. It is a sweet and girly summer scent. I've gone through my bottle, which I am luckily able tor reuse for other purposes (the packaging is great! very cute design)

January 07, 2012

My go to summer perfume!! Sweet and playful. I ran out after two years (I wear this exclusively during the summer months) but came across a gift set at winners that included a 60 ml, 30 ml, body wash and lotion. Bonus!!

Milou1985 added a new review for
    Iams Pet Food

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for