4.1/5
Schick Hydro 3 Razor Reviews
#269 in Hair Removal

Happy with your Mach3 razor? Well, get ready for even greater happiness. The Schick Hydro 3 razor is PROVEN to shave better than Mach3. Here's why. The built-in Lubricating Gel Reservoir releases a water activated gel that hydrates your skin as you shave. Our 3 Ultra Glide Blades with built in skin guards act to smooth your skin and reduce irritation as you shave. It lasts up to 2X longer than ordinary lubrication strips. And there's even more to tell you about - so roll over the Schick Hydro razor to get he whole story.But before you do that, answer this: can your usual razor do all this? Didn't think so.

October 07, 2017

Great razor!

This is a great razor! Gets alll the hair off without pulling. Leaves the skin nice and soft and the hair doesnt come back for awhile. Good price for how long the razor lasts. The only downfall i found was I didnt care for the goop that is the moisteriser at the end of it. I would buy this razor again!

September 27, 2017

Best razor!

Usually I can never get a close shave that lasts and doesn't cause razor burn, but this razor beats anything out there. You don't need soaps or shaving cream which can dry you out or cause more irritation. Makes for a convenient & quick alternative when you just need to get out the door!

September 26, 2017

Love it!

I was afraid to use Because I’m used to using other dull razors LOL. I was surprisingly Pleased with this razor. It glides so smoothly And does the job! I would certainly not hesitate to buy this product in the future.

September 04, 2017

Best razor !

I love the schick, i receive a sample and try it ! Wow no need shaving cream, leave the skin smooth, realy like it ! and the blade is during really long!

August 29, 2017

Smooth, close shave in a quality razor

I found this product a bit pricey, but as I value a smooth shave, it was worth it. Silky smooth shave with lots of blades; I didn't even need to shave every day. Much better than most disposable razors.

July 13, 2017

Best Razor I've Ever Tried

This is the only razor that leaves behind no hair and glides along your skin. Only a minimal amount of soap or shaving cream is needed to do the job. Never been cut or burned from this razor. The blades do not dull quickly and I was able to get maximum use out of it.

April 29, 2017

This razor is so popular in our house that my husband uses it as well! He probably loves it more than I do (haha). I've been using the same kind of razor for a long time so it's nice to try something different. Thanks

April 05, 2017

I really like how close of a shave you get. In terms of price its warranted as it stays sharp longer thus, you get more mileage off of one cartridge.

You can buy replacements so its all good. I highly recommend the brand Schick in general as they make quality products!

January 14, 2017

This was pretty good. It works well and leaves your legs and other body parts feeling nice and smooth. I did find it a vit expensive compared to what I am used to though so I am Not sure i would buy more but it worked well without cutting myself at all even.

1.5/5

January 09, 2017

I wasn't a big fan but I'm a Gillette girl. It left razor burns on my legs even with a good cream. The blades don't last long at all and I wouldn't use it again