3.6/5
Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Moisture Razor Reviews
#84 in Hair Removal

Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Moisture Razor has a pomegranate scent and a cartridge head pivot improvement that pivots to follow your curves. This moisture razor is the effortless way to lather, shave and moisturize in one easy step, giving you more time for simple pleasures. Visit schick.com for more information.

August 25, 2017

My favorite brand

Schick intuition shaving blade are the greatest of shaving blade. They work perfectly, smooth my skin with Shea butter and leave my skin without unwanted hair on my legs and other sensitive body part. It big thought to use but it work great. For razor blade, they are affortables, smell great, and I do not have problem with itchyness, dry skin or razor burn with this brand. I recommand.

March 20, 2017

Love this! Threw away the razors and shaving gel years ago! So convenient when travelling - don't need to pack razors and gel separately! No fuss in the shower!

March 14, 2017

I've been using Schick intuition for about 10 years! I absolutely love how quick and easy these shavors make my life. I only buy them on sale as they are a little pricey but to me this product is worth it. My favourite is shea butter. I just bought the pomegranate and am looking forward to trying this scent.

March 05, 2017

I swear by this razor. It is the only one that I use. The shaving cream is already on the razor so no need to hassle with that. Just get in the shower and shave. I love the fact that it is very moisturized and easy to hold. I don't cut myself anymore since I have been using this. The only thing that is a bummer is the fact that it doesn't last very long. The shaving cream around the razor dissolves very quickly. This is a must have especially for those need to shave quick moments.

January 17, 2017

I have to say that there is actually enough lather on the shaver to last the life of the razor. No other product comes close. Leaves the skin smooth and not dry. The cap and holder for the shower is genius! I do find that the handle is rather bulky and awkward.

January 04, 2017

Great idea, works for about a week and then you're out of shave cream. The bar part wares down unevenly, and the razor portion is still super sharp after a couple of shaves so it does seem like a waste to replace the blade after a week or so of use. Once the bar wears down, the plastic will rub hard against your skin, so using it with another cream product would be difficult.

Other than the bar wearing down super quick, the product is nice. Lovely smooth shave.

October 19, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les rasoirs mousse et lame sur un seul produit. Bonne odeur et mousse bien sous l'eau. Coupe bien les poils même les plus courts. Bon rapport qualité prix.

October 19, 2016

This is an awesome razor, I like the fact that it moisturizes you as you shave and lathers your legs up. I never get cuts when using this razor. It is a really inexpensive razor as well and the blade seems to last forever. my legs always feel soft after shaving and I have no razor bumps. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking for a razor that will work really well.

2.3/5

October 19, 2016

i do NOT like this razor- i would rather go buy the cheap disposable ones. it is TOO moistured and messy and very hard to maneuver around my bony knees! lol

2.0/5

October 19, 2016

I had this razor several years ago and I didn't like it at all, I did not repurchase it. You don't get very much bang for you buck as the thick soap rim dries up quickly and then you're left with a soapless razor. I don't recommend this.