3.6/5
Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

May 18, 2009

If you don't have a lot of extra time in the shower then you'll really enjoy how fast this razor works. I wasn't sure about the built-in lather part, but it's really smooth against the skin. It didn't foam up like the commercials, but worked just fine. The first 5 shaves were great, but once the lather part started to wear down the shaves weren't that close. I found I had to shave more often than normal, but at least it was super quick each time.

One thing I really didn't like is that water will collect in the handle. Make sure you tip it upside down and shake out the water. If not it will drain out of the front and eat away at the lather part faster. Also, once the lather bar was half used I found it was easier to get razor burn. If you're wanting to get a super close shave (ie. bikini zone) you'll be disappointed - the head of the razor is just too thick.

I'd recommend this product for someone who is short on time and wants a quick shave.

May 11, 2009

This razor is absolutely phenomenal! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth - completely without the need to use shaving cream. Also, I have very sensitive skin and this razor is one of the only razors that has not left me with razor burn! I will be purchasing this product again, and recommend it to anyone wanting a great shave without irritation or the cost of shaving cream.

April 22, 2009

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
    No need to have shave gel! Perfect for travelling nice and sharp!

February 26, 2009

This razor has the shea butter strips. Most razors say you do not need shaving cream but this one you really DO NOT need shaving cream. It makes your legs irresistably smooth

January 09, 2009

So I ended up getting one of these razors free at a convention center show for a donation, and first off, I wouldnt pay $12.99 for one of these razors.
    However, using my free sample, I found that it shaved my legs quite well, and kept them smooth. But! It cannot shave over knees. It cut mine up quite a bit, and I find the rotating head can't handle the curve of a knee. The soap also runs out FAR too fast, as others have said. It lasted me about 2 shaves.

2.7/5

December 10, 2008

The reason that I don't really care for this product is that it doesn't last very long at all. The moisture bar around the razor doesn't last. It is gone long before the razor goes dull. At first it seemed like a great product but after two weeks of using it I realized that no matter how much it might cost, all my razors last longer then a couple weeks.

2.0/5

November 28, 2008

Recently, I finally tried the razor on myself to see what the buzz was about. Unlike my usual disposables, the Schick Intuitions are bulky and comes in huge cartridges surrounded by conditioner sticks. Once you're done with the razor, you have to put the whole thing out (include the conditioner) and refill it every time. I was never a cartridge kinda person. I think its just too messy sometimes, so that was the down side for me. I also didn't enjoy the size of the razor itself. Its literally a huge bulky handle that is hard to hold. The conditioner itself didn't do any justice, so I would think a shaving cream would have done a better job. As for the actual job, it doesn't give the best shave, particularly because the razors are pretty weak and it gets clogged up quickly with the conditioner. Overall, not a good investment for a razor.

2.8/5

February 14, 2007

I can agree with Paris on this one. I found that the soap ran out way too fast. After a while, the soap just disappears too quickly (so that it is below the razor), and you need to add extra shaving cream to make sure you don't nick yourself. This is a product that is good for a quick shave over a short period of time, like if you were going away on vacation. This way, you don't need to pack a separate shaving cream and a razor! Otherwise, if are looking for a razor for home use, I don't suggest this one.

February 14, 2007

I was given this for free and I love it. I am really lazy when it comes to shaving so this one step deal really works for me. Unlike other raters I haven't had any issue with the blades running out quickly, I find that they last a really long time! I will definitely go out and buy refills for it once it runs out!

January 12, 2007

While the idea behind the razor was a good foot forward, the soap runs out entirely too fast and you are left with a sharp razor and an akward applicator, reducing you to the need to change out the blade far earlier than necessary. And with blades being almost double the price (you are given half the amount of blades because they are so large with the soap application around them, while paying the same price as an ordinary box of 4 or 8 blades) it just isn't worth it. Good direction, but much still needs to be altered for the product to be worth the price. Certainly not something to go run out and buy, but if you change your blades out every 3 -4 times you shave, then it may be just the thing for you. Otherwise, just applying shaving cream or using an electric razor seems far more practical.