Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

January 06, 2021
    United States

It has the right strength in scent

The thing I liked a lot was that it was a subtle scent and pleasant. I have a slight sensitivity to strong scents. This didn't affect that. I also found it worked great in protection against under arm odor and perspiration.

December 11, 2020

Super produit

Vraiment efficace pour un déodorant naturel. Ne colle pas sous les aisselles et l’odeur est divine. Protection dure environ 8h et ne tache pas les vêtements. Rapport qualité prix excellent

December 02, 2020

The best natural deodorant!

I have tried sooo many natural deodorants and this one is the best! No need to keep reapplying and doesn’t cause my skin any irritation like the others!

November 30, 2020

Best natural deodorant

I received the SCHMIDT'S ROSE+VANILLA natural deodorant for free from CHICKADVISOR. I have tried it for a few days and it's a best deodorant. So I bought LAVENDER+SAGE deodorant. I'm a lavenderlover. This deodorant works great and lasts all day. No rash. Great for sensitive skin. I really love this product. I would buy it again and again.

November 29, 2020

relax

I just adore this deodorant. The mell is amazing and so relaxing. I am a huge lavender fan so this deodorant is perfect for me. The coverage is top notch and so much better for me! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!

November 25, 2020

Best Natural Deodorant I've Tried

I've tried many different natural deodorants before and this one has worked the best for me. It's got a beautiful lavender smell that I absolutely love. A downside to this deodorant is that it can be a bit rough to apply if it is not warmed up enough.

November 11, 2020

Meh

Im on the fence about this one. Its a good smelling deodorant, i feel it doesn't last as long as it should. What I found weird was the way it went on, and towards the end of the stick it started having hard chunks in it or something im not to sure. Not exactly nice to put on freshly shaved arm pits. It does smell nice I just think something about it isn't working with my body.

October 20, 2020

Great stuff would buy again

This stuff also is amazing! This is my absolute favorite deodorant! These 2 scents together are fantastically paired and this lasts all day!! It has all the right ingredients and I recommend this to anyone looking to switch to a natural deodorant! And it glides on so smoothly!

October 14, 2020

Love this but a bit rough!

smells great! And works well. The only complaint is it is not the softest feel to apply. It won't prevent sweat at all but the smell is great when you do sweat. Would love to try other fragrances.

October 11, 2020

I love this scent

I pick this one up because my normal under arm deodorant was not in stock, so I tried this on the whim. After getting used to how to use it I just love this under arm deodorant I am definitely going to buy it again maybe in a different scent.