Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

March 17, 2021

not bad

I bought the lavender and sage deodorant. It smells really good little goes a long way. Smell lasts the whole day. It's all sage, which is quite a masculine scent for me. If you like strong scents, go for it!

March 06, 2021

One of the best natural deodorants

When it comes to natural deodorants, they can be tricky. This deodorant never fails. It works immediately without any any detox from “non-natural” deodorant needed.

February 24, 2021

Lasts the whole day

I bought the lavender and sage deodorant. It smells really sharp in the stick, so a little goes a long way. Smell lasts the whole day. Sadly, I could not smell any lavender. It's all sage, which is quite a masculine scent for me. If you like strong scents, go for it!

January 22, 2021
    Massachusetts, United States

Almost perfect

This deodorant smells amazing and works well however I do need to shower at the end of everyday with this, or the next morning armpits smell again. With aluminum deo I am able to skip a day. Kinda valuable when you have multiple babies your raising. But I am concerned with issues from aluminum so I am trying to transition 100% to natural. This is the best working natural one for me so far. I still get wetness underarms but I believe that’s normal.

January 06, 2021
    United States

It has the right strength in scent

The thing I liked a lot was that it was a subtle scent and pleasant. I have a slight sensitivity to strong scents. This didn't affect that. I also found it worked great in protection against under arm odor and perspiration.

December 11, 2020

Super produit

Vraiment efficace pour un déodorant naturel. Ne colle pas sous les aisselles et l’odeur est divine. Protection dure environ 8h et ne tache pas les vêtements. Rapport qualité prix excellent

December 02, 2020

The best natural deodorant!

I have tried sooo many natural deodorants and this one is the best! No need to keep reapplying and doesn’t cause my skin any irritation like the others!

November 30, 2020

Best natural deodorant

I received the SCHMIDT'S ROSE+VANILLA natural deodorant for free from CHICKADVISOR. I have tried it for a few days and it's a best deodorant. So I bought LAVENDER+SAGE deodorant. I'm a lavenderlover. This deodorant works great and lasts all day. No rash. Great for sensitive skin. I really love this product. I would buy it again and again.

November 29, 2020

relax

I just adore this deodorant. The mell is amazing and so relaxing. I am a huge lavender fan so this deodorant is perfect for me. The coverage is top notch and so much better for me! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!

November 25, 2020

Best Natural Deodorant I've Tried

I've tried many different natural deodorants before and this one has worked the best for me. It's got a beautiful lavender smell that I absolutely love. A downside to this deodorant is that it can be a bit rough to apply if it is not warmed up enough.