Schmidt's Wondermint with Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Reviews
#68 in Toothpastes

June 30, 2020

Works amazingly!

I drink (too much) coffee and find my teeth looking dull so I'm always looking for a toothpaste to whiten/brighten. After only a few days using this stuff my teeth look better than they have with any other toothpaste! Also love the minty taste and how clean my mouth feels everytime I brush my teeth. Absolutely would recommend and this will be my go-to toothpaste for now on.

June 09, 2020

My new favourite toothpaste

I love this toothpaste because it's natural and has no harsh chemicals. It made my teeth feel amazingly clean. I normally use a mouth wash and toothpaste but I find I don't always need to with this toothpaste. I would definately recommend this product to others

June 07, 2020

charcoal toothpaste - like it

I have heard all about charcoal toothpaste , but never tried it- I was using a sensitive toothpaste. I really like this toothpaste . It's refreshing without to much of the wondermint taste. Good stuff.

January 12, 2019

Fantastic product

Highly recommended. This toothpaste does whiten your teeth and will clear coffee stains - something Colgate toothpaste did not do! Feels fresh, does a great job. Give it a try!

December 19, 2018

Simply the smile

I really love this toothpaste, the charcoal is gritty but makes your teeth feel so clean and white when you are done brushing, I would recommend it to everyone

September 21, 2018

Great toothpaste! Would buy again.

I really like this charcoal activated toothpaste. It has a nice minty flavor compared to others and it is a grey color as opposed to pure black. It doesn't stick to the sink, which I really like. I will be buying again.