3.2/5
Schweppes zero sugar grapefruit Reviews
#96 in Soft Drinks

May 25, 2019

Yummy

This is a great new product to buy this brand. It’s somewhat sweet so you don’t want to have it all the time but it’s definitely a good twist on this type of product. Initially I don’t want to try it because I was worried that the overwhelming grapefruit taste might not be something I would like but I did like it and I would re-purchase, actually already have.

May 15, 2019

As expected!

I tried Shweppes Zero Sugar Grapefruit drink as it was on sale, and was surprised. I figured since I have enjoyed Schweppes products in the past, I would like this one as well.

For a "diet" pop the flavor is there and enjoyable. There is a bit of sweetener taste but definitely less than others.

1.5/5

April 30, 2019

I wish it wasn't sugar free

I tried Shweppes Zero Sugar Grapefruit drink at a family party, and was surprised that I have never seen this in stores before. I figured since I have enjoyed Schweppes products in the past, I would like this one as well.

Well, let's just say it wasn't exactly my cup of tea. After my first sip I realized it was sugar-free because of it's very strong aspartame taste. I understand companies want to make no calories beverages, but I don't support the idea of putting far more harmful chemicals in my food/drinks. I would much rather consume sugar than this.

Anyways, would I recommend it? Probably not. Did I enjoy the taste? Not so much. Though I would say, if it wasn't zero calories, and contained natural sweetener from other sources- it would have probably been my favorite drink.

March 30, 2019

Chemical aftertaste

I picked this up thinking it was a flavoured sparkling water. I realized once I got home and actually read the box that this is not, and is in reality just a diet pop. It's made with aspartame, which means you get a rather unpleasant chemical-like aftertaste. I typically like Schweppes products, but this one is a miss for me.

February 08, 2019

Wow ma grande decouverte!!

Cette semaine a lepicerie jai fait l'essais de cette nouvelle liqueur juste trop delicieuse! Petillante a souhait et avec zero sucre cest parfait. Le gout de pamplemousse est rafraîchissant et different sans etre agressif. Vraiment ca va souvent se retrouver dans mon frigo