Scope Citrus Splash & Cinnamon Ice

Scope Citrus Splash & Cinnamon Ice Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #217 out of 231 in Oral Care

January 05, 2017

Eye watering breath freshening goodness.. That sums it up. but leaes your mouth feeling tingly and clean all day long almost. Love this stuff.. Have a hard time finding it but when I do I buy more than one

2.7/5

April 25, 2016

This mouth wash was disappointing. The flavour was not right, something to sweet and spicy for something that should make you feel fresh and clean. The wash left our mouth feeling dirty and teeth like they were covered in sugar. The price was right since it was on sale but now we may know why.

2.0/5

February 01, 2007

I saw these advertised and thought that they would be really good, so I took a break from my usual Listerine products and bought these. They were fairly mild while I swooshed them around in my mouth (unlike some Listerine products that can be very strong). After rinsing I could still taste them, but they really didn't make my breath feel fresh; at least not for a long time. I felt like the effects disappeared within less than an hour. It was kind of like chewing gum to get rid of bad breath- it kind of, sort of works, but you'd be better off with a strong mint (like Altoids) or Listerine.

Also, these Scope products are not approved by the Canadian Dental Association, which is somewhat of a big deal to me. They only approve the best stuff out there in oral care, so it just makes sense to stick with their advice.

It didn't last or make my mouth feel clean and semi-germ free. I was extremely disappointed with this product and couldn't wait until it was used up so I could go back to my usual.