Scrub Daddy Reviews

September 28, 2021

Yasss Daddy!!!!

OK I saw this on a TickTock and I originally thought off it wouldn’t be any better than a regular scrubber… Spacebar holy crap can I tell you when I am wrong I am wrong these are amazing I will never use any other scrubber and I cannot wait for my neck set come in

September 05, 2021
    Texas, United States

These last so long!

I seriously did not believe the hype of all these sponges when I first heard of them. But let me tell you! When I got them- they definitely lived up to the hype. They last so long and don’t get all stinky like other sponges!

2.3/5

March 03, 2020

Needs to last longer

Purchased the Scrub Daddy and, at first, it was amazing! It scoured pans perfectly without leaving a scratch and it was fun to experience the texture change with different water temperatures. Unfortunately, it disintegrated very quickly with less than couple week's use. It got to the point where it was losing little yellow pieces in the sink. Too expensive for it not to last longer. I would buy it again if it were half the price or lasted much, much longer.

July 15, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Scrubbing perfect

I don’t know how I cleaned most things without scrub daddy!

I love this product it scours absolutely all stains perfectly. The best thing is that if you want to be a bit more gentle it goes much softer in warm water.

I have one of each room 💕

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Smiling daddy ;)

Don't really like scrubbing and cleaning but with this smiling dude it is much more fun. I really like the idea of the smiling sunny face.
    It does a job ! I only wish it would be cheaper.

May 02, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Wish they lasted longer

These work great for dishes, pots and pans. They don’t scratch but are great at scrubbing and if you need a little more bite you can run them under cold water to stiffen them up. My biggest complaint with them is after a week or two it falls apart.

January 30, 2018

Pleasantly impressed

I am very impressed with this product, and will be buying again. It’s ability to cleans with out scratching, be more abrasive if you use with cold water, and softens with hot water. We have a glass top stove and i use it with Bar Keepers friend and with. Minimal effort it cleans and removes everything. I will be purchasing again and i i happen to ever see on sale i will stock up, great for stocking stuffers etc.
    The photo I used is after i have had for a month and leaned my walls, stove, sink every day it holds up very well.

January 07, 2017

Omg. Where have I been under a rock? My mom always swore by those metal pads to clean stuck on food in cookware, pots and pans etc. This is totally not the case. I saw this product on dragons den and thought! Ha cute but can't work. My daughter talked me into it cause it was so adorable and 50% off at zehrs. It is amazing. And I am not even kidding you. It gets stuck food off all my pots and pans. Egg from the microwave off bowls. It's fantastic. The only thing I question is what kind of bacteria it has on it. But other than that I have purchased it at full price 5 times now!

May 27, 2014

Scrub Daddy is the best scrub product you'll use. It's a little yellow scrubber with two eyes for your finger placement and if being used in the kitchen, a smile for big utensils. It can be used with hot, warm or cold water (the temperature of the water will dictate the firmness of the scrubber). I have found using it with cold water works best but if you are scrubbing dishes with sticky residue, warm water works best.

This is a great tool to use in the kitchen (a lot less elbow grease is needed). I have also used the scrubber in the shower. It's a very versatile product!