Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 393 in Household Cleaning Products

April 06, 2017

I really enjoyed this product. The scrubbing bubbles worked fast and was effective with a really nice scent. Not over ally expensive , would recommend to all my friends and family

April 06, 2017

This product does the trick. After application you just wait a while and scrubbing if any is minimal. I definitely would buy this product again. Cleaning is energy burning as it is, scrubbing bubbles relieves that load a little bit. My only concern is of the odor. Sometime it can cause headaches. A mask and gloves will be your best bet.

January 25, 2017

smells great and makes for awesome easy clean up after showering .......blue foam turning white is an indicator that you are ready to wipe or rinse away depending on the soap scum on shower walls and floor

September 12, 2016

so easy to use, and my shower looked, smelled, and felt fresh. Definitely a great idea for new moms, busy moms, and anyone who has issues scrubbing!!!

May 10, 2016

Its work , its a good product effective and the odor of the product are good, after my bathroom smell the proprety and all its clean, na salt , no saop.

March 21, 2016

it works really well, better than other brands that i have tried. good cleaner for soap scum and stain. it's worth every penny you spent. checkout for coupons and sales. sometimes you can get it for free !

1.5/5

February 18, 2016

I would not recommend this to anyone. In university, one of my roommate's parents gave this to us to help us keep our shower clean. I can't complain about the battery life, but overall I thought it was pretty useless. I'm pretty sure it just made a bunch of noise and didn't actually do anything to clean the shower. We still had to scrub it down on a weekly basis. The cleaner is expensive to replace and given that it seems to be useless, definitely not worth it.

November 10, 2015

The mechanism is not built for long-term use. Mine died after use for a month. Im not impressed with the durability.

May 11, 2015

I bought this last week because it has a good deal at Walmart and Checkout 51 rebate and snap saves rebate also with the coupon buy one get one free. That means i dont need to pay for a cent and try the good product.I try it and it is really good and work.

1.5/5

April 26, 2015

Smells nice but did nothing I have hard water and it did not ake any difference at all. I still had to scrub with other cleaners