Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray Reviews

Clean your bathroom with a great streak-free shine. First time, every time.* The powerful deep-cleaning molecules in Vim Power & Shine™ quickly lift away soap scum and limescale leaving behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface.

*Tested on most common surfaces

Use it for: limescale, makeup, toothpaste, tough soap scum, watermarks

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen Spray, Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again

I found that this product is wonderful if you stay on top of hard water spots and build up. If you don't then it takes some time and effort as well as elbow power. You still have to scrub and be patient

April 01, 2019

Idéal pour la salle de bain

Vim est mon produit préféré pour nettoyer la salle de bain. Le vim en spray est ideal et facile d’utilisation. Je préfère en spray plutôt qu’en crème. Je l’utilise aussi pour laver la toilette et lavabo.

January 18, 2019

A lot of power in a little bottle

It takes a while for me to go out of my comfort zone and try a new product for my bathroom but I am glad I took the chance on this one!
    I love this product. It is great for all components in the bathroom: the sinks, toilets, tub, shower and fixtures cleaning everything and leaving a beautiful sparkle! The scent is really nice and gentle too. This will be my new go to for all of my bathroom cleaning.

October 17, 2018

Amazing

I run a small cleaning company and I use this all the time and love how effective it is. The clients definitely love the results. I'm also sensitive to smells and this does not bother me at all.

September 28, 2018

Gets things clean

Great for cleaning. It commonly does half the job for me. I spray my shower down with it. Leave it sit for a few minuets while I clean the rest of the washroom. Come back to the shower and pretty much wipe as I rinse with water. Save time and effort. Don't need to scrub and hold up your time to do other things. Defiantly helps with making cleaning house time quick and easy.

June 05, 2018

Amazing product i will always buy this product

Vim power & shine bathroom spray is amazing leaves everything sparkling and fresh. Clean tub rings right away with little to no elbow grease and makes all the smells bathrooms have go away with a few sprays and a wipe.
    I will buy this over and over again

May 11, 2018

I own a cleaning company

I love the smell it leaves behind. It’s cheap and often goes on sale and works fantastic. You can let it sit up to ten minutes. Then just wipe away. I love products you don’t have to rise away afterwards.

April 11, 2018

Love this cleaner!

I absolutely love this bathroom spray. The smell is not overwhelming but I have had guests comment on how clean the bathroom is and smells. It is effective and you do not need to scrub hard or use a lot to clean surfaces.

March 05, 2018

I like using vim power and shine for many reasons, the biggest reason is because it works!
    It doesnt leave any streaks and i dont have to do much scrubbing to get grime off the tiles. The smell isnt too strong and is kind of pleasant.. like an air freshener (but i still would reccomend keeping the vent on and the door open)

March 01, 2018

Super

Super produit! Sens extrêêêmement bon la propreté et nettoie très bien. Pas cher pour de la bonne qualité! Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!