Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

1.7/5

June 08, 2015

I didn't really like the scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner, i had to use almost a full bottle for it too work!!

June 08, 2015

It gets the job done with little effort, so little it makes me feel useless. The fragrance is too much for me though so I use it only now and then. I scrub everything old school but when I want to give my bathroom extra clean touch, it's the go-to product.

June 08, 2015

I just recently started using Srubbing Bubbles. I like the clean smell & it's effectiveness. This will be my new go to cleaner. Also there r some great coupons for Scrubbing Bubbles making it very inexpensive!!

June 08, 2015

Scrubbing Bubbles Blue Bathroom is awesome. It goes on nice and thick so it doesn't run down the walls. Gives the shower a great cleaning with a very pleasant fragrance.

June 08, 2015

This cleaner works well and is gentle enough to use on my antique tub without scratching it. It saves me time and effort. I enjoy the way it makes me bathroom smell clean.

June 03, 2015

Scrubbing bubbles cleaner are wonder its help me to reduce my work by cleaning and removing stains instantly, make my my bathroom clean and fresh, I tried other bathroom cleaner before but i liked scrubbing bubbles.

3.2/5

May 13, 2015

Love Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - they have several types and each works very well. I don't usually use commercial cleaner but once in a while I use this and it makes it hard to go back to making my own! With coupons always available, it makes it very affordable!

May 13, 2015

We like the smell, and it works well. Price is reasonable, but look out for coupons to save even more!

Good product , I would love a different smell , but the product is great

May 04, 2015

I absolutely love scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner. Not only does it clean but it disinfects as well. Its tough on stains, and i dont find myself scrubbing like a mad woman anymore!