Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

November 18, 2014

It did a pretty good job on my tub surround, however, I don't like the smell at all.

September 09, 2014

Really worked well on soap scum in my shower. Found the one with bleach the smell was pretty over powering

September 02, 2014

I loved this product it cleaned my whole bathroom everything sparkled it also smelled so clean didn't take a lot of scrubbing to clean I have 3 kids so bathroom gets gross this stuff made it a million times cleaner

August 17, 2014

My favorite cleaner! It smells fresh, not a gauging chemical stink like most. When the foam is applied you can literally see the dirt dissolving. I rarely have to scrub anymore. Just spray, wipe and forget about house cleaning. ***The manufacturer has a buy one get one free promotion till the end of 2014. I stocked up over a dozen this month for a fraction of the cost. Search- Scrubbing Bubbles Coupons to find the deal! Its awesome.
    PS: this site lists it at $6.99 at Zehrs. Walmart sells it for $3.98. With the manufacturer's coupon it becomes ONLY $2 !!! Shop smart =)

August 12, 2014

I love this cleaner! Not only do my bathroom sink and tub shine after using it even the drains are sparkling clean!

August 11, 2014

Love this product! I always stock up when it's on sale. Really effective cleaning the bathroom, without such a harsh chemical smell, like others. Definitely recommend!

August 11, 2014

My sister in law gave me a bottle of scrubbing bubbles for bathroom just before I moved. I had never tried this product before. I was so amazed on how well it cleaned and hardly any elbow grease required :) I will not buy anything else since I used this product. I recommend it to everyone.

August 11, 2014

Love this product! Buy these in numbers when they are on sale. The combination of ingredients in this spray bottle are amazing.works great in the bathtub!

July 09, 2014

All Products'' Scrubbing Bubble'' are my favorite products! Nothing to say more than I love it!

June 19, 2014

I use this cleaner on everything! Works like a charm in the bathroom to remove lime and soap build up! Smells good and lasts (: Just remember, there is bleach in it, so wear your cleaning clothes!!