Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

November 15, 2011

I love this product! It makes shower cleaning so easy! Just spray onto your wet shower, let it sit for a couple minutes and wipe away! No scrubbing for those hard stains! The only thing is that it is a little more expensive than other shower cleaning products, but this one is truly worth every penny if you don't have the time or energy to dedicate to your bathroom.

September 22, 2011

I love the Scrubbing Bubbles products and I would recommend it to anyone. The cleanest shine I have seen in my bathroom for a long time. Works like a charm and in no time at all. Just wet the surface, spray on, wait a few minutes and scrub away. Works great!

September 03, 2011

I like to use this product shortly after someone used the shower and the shower walls are still a bit wet.
    Spray it on, let it work for 5 minutes or so and give the was a nice scrub down, rise it off and DONE!

The only "downfall" of this product is that it leaves the surface of your shower a bit slippery for the 1st person using the shower next.

September 03, 2011

I don't always have time to clean the bathroom and I decided to try a new brand, I sprayed this on my sink, taps etc. and waited a couple minutes, it covers the area like a foam and you can actually hear it working, I took a damp cloth and wiped clean, it picked up all the soap scum and dirt so easily leaving everything sparkling clean. I also find that things stay c lean and sparkling longer after cleaning, I don't have to clean as often. This will be my new bathroom cleaner for sure, it's so easy to clean the bathroom now!!

June 26, 2011

I am a busy mom with a full time job. Ive got 2 dogs, 2 cats and a 6 year old, so my life is constently gogogo. Finding time to clean the bathrooms is difficult as it is, scrubbing bubbles changed that. This product is amazing and does all the worl for you! Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!

2.7/5

April 10, 2011

I found this bathroom cleaner to be just as effective as any other bathroom cleaner but the reason I would not recommendit is because you barely get 3-4 uses out of the container before the spray stops working. It's as though the dispenser doesn't allow all of the product to come out so after a couple uses, you have to throw it out which feels wasteful because when you shake the can you KNOW there's more in there, you just can't get at it. What a waste

April 10, 2011

I have to admit that I don't always have time to clean as often as I would like, so I wanted a bathroom cleaner that would get the shower/tub very clean. This one had the added promise of not requiring a lot of scrubbing, and they were right. This cleaner cleaned it all, and all I had to do was apply it and then wipe with a sponge. I also like the fact that it doesn't have that really overpowering chemical scent that many shower cleaners do. (You can actually be in the bathroom without feeling like you're creating cancer cells with every inhalation!)
    I have had some trouble applying the product, but I think it's because I'm not following the instructions correctly (ie. holding the can close enough to the tub surface). Even so, it works like a charm. Love this. It will become my staple bathroom cleaner.