Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

August 12, 2018

Good for pre-fab and tile showers

I really like this cleaner. It works wonders on tile showers and baths. It works the best on pre fabricated showers though. Once situated on the surface, it just does all of the soap sun and dirt away. It is my go to whenever cleaning my house. I also used to use it when I cleaned houses too!

August 12, 2018
    Georgia, United States

great bathroom cleaner

This is my go to bathroom cleaner. It does a good job and gets all the soap scum off the walls and shower door. Its super easy to use and does a good job, would definately recommend this product.

Works fast and good

I love this spray! It sprays out a foam which you let sit until it kinda clears down and then scrub away. You do not even have to scrub hard. The foaming bubble action works its magic and loosens up any dirt and grime. Used this for years and my parents did too.

August 09, 2018

I would definitely be using again....

This is one of the best products that they have out to clean a bathroom. It actually works unlike some products say they gonna work and dont but this product took all the grime and slime away from my bathroom sinks and toilet.

North Carolina, United States

Great product

Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner is our #1 choice when cleaning our bathrooms or anything that has cracks and hard to get to areas. We always have at least one can in our house. I highly recommend Scrubbing Bubbles.

Awesome

This is my favorite cleaning product for the bathroom. It works effectively and gets the job done the first time. I spray it on and let it settle for a few minutes. I can then go back and easily remove the dirt.

Ohio, United States

does great on shower walls

Scrubbing bubbles is so easy to use and does a great job on my surround around my tub/shower combo walls and the the shower head and handles . I do find I still have to scrub the tub because it really does not remove the stains as well on it

August 08, 2018

Works really well

This product works really well, and I have found is one of the better bathroom cleaners. The only downside is that it has a pretty strong smell. But definitely gets my bathroom clean!

August 06, 2018

Love this product

In a house filled with 7 people and one bathroom this product always keeps it clean. I will always use this product as it’s so easy to clean the tub, counter, sink and toilet all in one.

August 06, 2018

I would buy this product again

I use this product everytime I clean our bathrooms. It works well when you don't have a lot of time to clean the bathroom it does the scrubbing mostly for you.