Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 12, 2018

Great Product

I really love using this in the bathroom. Great for the tub and sink. I spray it on leave it for a few minutes and all the dirt and grime come off fairly easily with very minimal scrubbing. The only negative thing I would say is its kind of strong smelling, I usually wait a couple hours if I need to shower my toddler. But other than that it works very well

May 28, 2018

SCRUBBING BUBBLES MEGA SHOWER FOAMER

OMG SCRUBBING BUBBLES MEGA SHOWER FOAMER is amazing amazing amazing believe me it's amazing its worth spending. it's for lazy ppl lol .just spry and leve it for a mint or so and wash it no scrubbing

May 17, 2018

Parfait!

J'adore ce produit! Je peux l'utiliser autant pour la baignoire que pour la douche. Il désinfecte et nettoie en profondeur! Très bon rapport qualité/prix!

May 15, 2018

Scrubbing Magic

I have always ensured that my bathroom is kept clean and surfaces are always scrubbed. This product makes the work a piece of cake. Some surfaces are as easy as spraying and wiping, no scrubbing needed. It does the work for you!

May 07, 2018

Simple mais purement efficace

Le nettoyant SCRUBBING BUBBLES MEGA SHOWER FOAMER est simplement parfait pour moi. Je vaporise, attend quelques minutes, passe un linge mouillé et le tour est joué! Plus besoin de frotter sur les traces de savon. Enfin!

May 07, 2018

J’adore

Ce produit fait partie depuis longtemps de ma routine habdomadsire pour le ménage. Son odeur laisse ma daller de bain fraîcheur beaucoup plus longtemps.! Facile d’utilisation. Je l’adore tout simplement.

May 03, 2018

My go-to cleaner

Easy to use and fast results. I use this regularly and my main cleaning product. I find it works well for regular use and hard to clean areas wipe away quite quickly.

May 02, 2018

it makes scrubbing the bathrown so much easier

I am a simple woman I use bleach and laundry detergent to clean just about everything and was religious with the comet to scrub the tub why because it's brands I know brands my mom and grandparents used I trust then I bought this stuff when I moved into a house and the previous tenants hadn't ever cleaned the tub I swear I scrubbed for an hour and a half ran out of comet sent my kid to the corner store for more when they didn't have any she came back with this so I tried it and my tub sparkled it took a lot less effort and I'm hooked still use the comet but when it gets grimy and for the tub surround I love this stuff

May 02, 2018

Best ever

I use there whole line in product and im very satisfied. My bathroom is always clean and bacteria free. Love the shower cleaner best product ever very well recommended..

May 01, 2018

Works well in my 3 bathrooms

Used this not only on the bathroom's surfaces and shower doors but curtains too. Just be sure to rinse well. Everywhere shined and of course smelled great!