Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 17, 2020
    California, United States

Great

I love the scrub n bubbles foam. I spray it in my shower and leave it for about half an hour. It makes my shower look new. It even works great on the glass doors! The smell is great, not like other products that smell chemically.

January 17, 2020

Cleans well

Ok so I use all of them in my bathroom every second day. I love how clean and shiny it makes the bathtub. It's so shiny and I feel it's germ free. I also use this on the sink and toilet for an amazing smelling clean bathroom. Who doesn't love a clean bathroom and germ free. Totally recommend this one!

January 12, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great Product

This is one of my main products I use to clean my restroom. I make sure I spray every corner of my shower and let it sit for half an hr before I clean it. My shower stay looking like new after we scrub it. Awesome product works great.

January 10, 2020

Perfect for stand up showers

We have a stand up glass shower and I can now happily clean it !
    I find the spray works best if you let it sit and soak for five to ten minutes, and then it can take anything off.

facile

pas de besoin de frotter avec ce produit, on applique, on lave et puis, hop...toute la saleté est disparue en un éclair. C est un des meilleur produit que je connaisse en ce moment,

January 08, 2020

Je ne pourrais plus m'en passer.

Ce produit est un must dans ma maison. Je l'utilise depuis déjà de nombreuses années et les résultats ne m'ont jamais décue. C'est un produit efficace qui donne d'excellents résultats dans l'entretien de ma salle de bain.

January 08, 2020

Gamer Changer on saving time with great results.

I love the Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer because as a mother of three being able to get things done quickly is ideal. This foamy spray makes cleaning the shower a dream. All you do is spray and wipe as simple as 1 2 3. It smells fresh and clean and gets the job done nicely. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends or to anyone who just needs to save a little time without sacrificing the clean.

January 06, 2020

Scubbing bubbles mega shower foamer

I live scubbing bubbles priducts. So this mega shower I bought buy mistake so instead of returning it,ill try it and i must say its a great product. Spray on leave it and its clean fresh smelll andleft everything clean and fresh.

my kids now clean

has my 100 % recomondation my kids spary and clean the showernow. i use to use another product and kids hated the smell. scrubbing bubbles my 17 yr old son sparys it and watches it for about 3 mins "letting the bubbles scrub" lol i love it smells awesome no yucky chem smell

Tennessee, United States

work

Works good, and smells great. it is not like other bathroom cleaners this actually smells good . It does a great job on the bathroom grime around drains and leaves a nice shine on porcelain. It really a good product.