Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Reviews
#11 in Nail Polish

Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. This top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat. Visit seche.com for more info.

January 23, 2018

Time not on its side

I like this top coat when it is a new bottle, its fluid and looks like liquid glass, just remember to cap your edges or you will get bad shrinkage.

But with time, it gets very goopey and is hard to apply. Easily fixed with nail polish thinner but it's annoying having to thin it every time.

On the plus side, it doesnt drag your stamping, and it dries quickly, hard and very shiny.

January 23, 2018

Can’t live without, will always repurchase

Seriously can’t live without this topcoat. Best fast drying gel looking topcoat. There’s some flaws with it of course but still can’t go without it. Especially since I like to do paint my nails and toes at night usually before bed and now I don’t worry I can use it 5 minutes before bed and be good to go.

January 05, 2018

Super fast

I have always dread doing my nails since I always find away to ruin them dew to my impotence to let them dry. I tried this product was amazed on how fast it actually dries my nails. Where has this product been all my life. This product works within minutes after applying. I am so in love with the results.

December 15, 2017

My Favourite Top Coat!!

I love this top coat. It is very quick drying. Has a nice satin feel to it once dry. Protects my nail polish from chipping. Goes on smoothly. I highly recommend this top coat

December 15, 2017

Beauty of a top coat!

You simply can't go wrong with this. Is it overpriced? Oh for sure. But, whatevs. Wait until it's on sale at Sally or Ulta, and then snatch that thing!

It applies easily, dries quickly and leaves a perfect glossy shine. It'll revive any dull manicure instantly!

December 07, 2017

My go to top coat!

I've tried a few different top coats but Seche Vite has given me professional looking nails done at home even with my hectic lifestyle for years now. I reapply every couple days to keep my nails in mint condition and strong.

December 06, 2017

Thick, plump, glossy top coat

This is hands down my favorite top coat. It’s a thicker consistency than most which gives the illusion of a gel manicure. It spreads over any color coat smoothly. The gloss finish is next to none. Genuinely fast drying.

December 04, 2017

THE BEST NATURAL NAIL TOPCOAT I HAVE EVER USED.

As a part-time nail tech, I think I had tried at least a dozen or more topcoats on the market. Seche vite dry fast top coat has blown my mind!!! So many topcoats claim to dry fast, but are still soft to touch.
    But Seche vite literally dries! And leaves a beautifully shiny finish.

November 23, 2017

Holy Grail of Top Coats!

This top coat completely changed the nail polish game for me. I used to wake in the morning with the texture of my bedding on the surface of my nails, every time, even if I did them hours before sleeping. However, finishing with Seche Vite Top Coat I get a glossy glass-hard finish in 5-10 minutes; even after just 2 minutes, they are safe to touch gently. I recommend pairing it with Seche Restore, so you can keep the top coat nice and thin to the very end of the bottle.

October 20, 2017

It dries SUPER fast!!

I have used this topcoat with several different brands and it is very effective to dry in under 10 minutes. I use it before nail art and stamping so that my nail base is completely dry. I then apply a second coat to finish my mani. It is dry super fast. The only downfall is that it's not as durable or long lasting as others I have tried.