Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Reviews
#11 in Nail Polish

Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. This top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat. Visit seche.com for more info.

June 10, 2018

The best top coat ever!!!!

This the best top coat I’ve ever used!
    It dries fast and last long,it is very easy to apply.
    Perfect for nail art lovers!
    It is THE top coat you always searched for.
    I highly recommend it !

May 23, 2018

Good quick dry topcoat

This is a good top coat that will give your nails a nice shiny gloss once it is dry, and it dries quickly. They only thing you won't like about it is how quickly it starts to thicken so you need to either use there restore or add more top coat for this reason I don't generally gravitate toward this as my QDTC.

May 13, 2018

LOVE IT!

This product has changed my life! As someone who applies nail polish on a regular basis, Seche Vite is a game changer. Whenever I would apply nail polish, I wouldn't be able to do very much for several hours because I did not want to mess up my nails. However, with Seche Vite, this is not a problem. I have gained so much time in using this product!

April 19, 2018

Dries in seconds!

This stuff really is amazing, if you're in a rush or just don't feel like waiting for your nails to dry naturally this product works amazing. LIterally dries your polish in seconds and doesn't leave your polish brittle or prone to chip.

April 16, 2018

Does what the name says!

Seche Vite does dry my nail polish very quickly, but it is a little finicky. Once your bottle is about 2/3 empty, it gets gloopy and you need to either refill it with more Seche, or with Seche Restore. Otherwise your nails won't dry fast and when they do dry, the nail polish will pop off pretty quickly. It is also good to know that Seche does not play nicely with Zoya brand nail polish, and will cause shrinkage from the tip so your nails look like they have tipwear immediately. So, with Zoya, use something else! Other than that, Seche has never steered me wrong.

April 16, 2018

Un seul inconvénient...

J'ai longtemps acheté ce produit parce qu'il offre un séchage rapide sans pareil et il donne un fini gel sur les ongles, mais j'ai remarqué qu'il tire le vernis vers le centre au séchage (shrinkage) avec certaines marques de vernis. Ceci laisse une finition moins belle sur les pourtours et au bout de l'ongle. Sinon, il n'y a pas un autre produit qui sèche le vernis aussi rapidement!

April 14, 2018

Awesome fast drying polish!

This top coat is the best! Dries within 10 minutes and the shine is great. I gave quality a 4 because I’ve bought a few of these bottles now and they always get sticky/stops working before the bottle is finished

March 05, 2018

Seche Vite best quick dry top coat available!

Seche Vite is my go to quick dry nail polish top coat, it is a tad strong the smell but I find it works like no other! It dries the fastest, is the glossiest and overall it lasts longer than other top coats that get too thick and get tossed in the garbage before you run out of the product. I haven't had to do this with Seche Vite once yet.

I use a different polish for colour in the pedicures below, all topped with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.

February 07, 2018

Favorite topcoat!!

This is my absolute favorite top coat! It goes on thick, so it feels like a gel mani but without having to cure it. And it dries quickly, too! I clean, wash dishes and do other stuff around the house and this makes my nail polish last up to two weeks!

January 27, 2018

Less time waiting, more time enjoying!

This product is needed by anyone who does their own home manicure. Nobody has time to wait 15+ minutes before being able to even pick up your cellphone and look at your text message, for fear that you will smudge your nails. This product dries in less than 3 minutes, your left with a shiny gel-looking finish and most of all, your manicure would have cost you near to nothing given the amount of times you'll be able to benefit from this product. Definitely will recommend to all my girls doing your own home manicures!