Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Reviews
#11 in Nail Polish

Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. This top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat. Visit seche.com for more info.

September 17, 2018

This is my go to top coat. I love it!

I love this product! I've tried many others and always come back to this. The dry time is under 10 minutes. Great price as well. My nails stay nearly perfect for about 2 weeks. Sometimes mid week I add another coat for some extra shine.

August 14, 2018

Meilleure sèche vite!!

Définitivement le meilleur sèche vite pour les ongles! Il corrige les imperfections, fait un fini hyper lisse et garde l’éclat de la couleur. Après 5 minutes je peux continuer mes tâches sans avoir peur de les égratigner!

July 20, 2018

Great Nail Polish dryer and Topcoat

I have and will continue to recommend this product to anyone who does nails, or does their own nails. I always use a base coat first, apply polish, wait a minute, apply Seche Vite and your nails are dry within a few minutes.. A little pricey, but oh so worth it!!!

June 10, 2018

The best top coat ever!!!!

This the best top coat I’ve ever used!
    It dries fast and last long,it is very easy to apply.
    Perfect for nail art lovers!
    It is THE top coat you always searched for.
    I highly recommend it !

May 23, 2018

Good quick dry topcoat

This is a good top coat that will give your nails a nice shiny gloss once it is dry, and it dries quickly. They only thing you won't like about it is how quickly it starts to thicken so you need to either use there restore or add more top coat for this reason I don't generally gravitate toward this as my QDTC.

May 13, 2018

LOVE IT!

This product has changed my life! As someone who applies nail polish on a regular basis, Seche Vite is a game changer. Whenever I would apply nail polish, I wouldn't be able to do very much for several hours because I did not want to mess up my nails. However, with Seche Vite, this is not a problem. I have gained so much time in using this product!

April 19, 2018

Dries in seconds!

This stuff really is amazing, if you're in a rush or just don't feel like waiting for your nails to dry naturally this product works amazing. LIterally dries your polish in seconds and doesn't leave your polish brittle or prone to chip.

April 16, 2018

Does what the name says!

Seche Vite does dry my nail polish very quickly, but it is a little finicky. Once your bottle is about 2/3 empty, it gets gloopy and you need to either refill it with more Seche, or with Seche Restore. Otherwise your nails won't dry fast and when they do dry, the nail polish will pop off pretty quickly. It is also good to know that Seche does not play nicely with Zoya brand nail polish, and will cause shrinkage from the tip so your nails look like they have tipwear immediately. So, with Zoya, use something else! Other than that, Seche has never steered me wrong.

April 16, 2018

Un seul inconvénient...

J'ai longtemps acheté ce produit parce qu'il offre un séchage rapide sans pareil et il donne un fini gel sur les ongles, mais j'ai remarqué qu'il tire le vernis vers le centre au séchage (shrinkage) avec certaines marques de vernis. Ceci laisse une finition moins belle sur les pourtours et au bout de l'ongle. Sinon, il n'y a pas un autre produit qui sèche le vernis aussi rapidement!

April 14, 2018

Awesome fast drying polish!

This top coat is the best! Dries within 10 minutes and the shine is great. I gave quality a 4 because I’ve bought a few of these bottles now and they always get sticky/stops working before the bottle is finished