Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Reviews
#11 in Nail Polish

Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. This top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat. Visit seche.com for more info.

April 16, 2018

Un seul inconvénient...

J'ai longtemps acheté ce produit parce qu'il offre un séchage rapide sans pareil et il donne un fini gel sur les ongles, mais j'ai remarqué qu'il tire le vernis vers le centre au séchage (shrinkage) avec certaines marques de vernis. Ceci laisse une finition moins belle sur les pourtours et au bout de l'ongle. Sinon, il n'y a pas un autre produit qui sèche le vernis aussi rapidement!

April 14, 2018

Awesome fast drying polish!

This top coat is the best! Dries within 10 minutes and the shine is great. I gave quality a 4 because I’ve bought a few of these bottles now and they always get sticky/stops working before the bottle is finished

March 05, 2018

Seche Vite best quick dry top coat available!

Seche Vite is my go to quick dry nail polish top coat, it is a tad strong the smell but I find it works like no other! It dries the fastest, is the glossiest and overall it lasts longer than other top coats that get too thick and get tossed in the garbage before you run out of the product. I haven't had to do this with Seche Vite once yet.

I use a different polish for colour in the pedicures below, all topped with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.

February 07, 2018

Favorite topcoat!!

This is my absolute favorite top coat! It goes on thick, so it feels like a gel mani but without having to cure it. And it dries quickly, too! I clean, wash dishes and do other stuff around the house and this makes my nail polish last up to two weeks!

January 27, 2018

Less time waiting, more time enjoying!

This product is needed by anyone who does their own home manicure. Nobody has time to wait 15+ minutes before being able to even pick up your cellphone and look at your text message, for fear that you will smudge your nails. This product dries in less than 3 minutes, your left with a shiny gel-looking finish and most of all, your manicure would have cost you near to nothing given the amount of times you'll be able to benefit from this product. Definitely will recommend to all my girls doing your own home manicures!

January 23, 2018

Time not on its side

I like this top coat when it is a new bottle, its fluid and looks like liquid glass, just remember to cap your edges or you will get bad shrinkage.

But with time, it gets very goopey and is hard to apply. Easily fixed with nail polish thinner but it's annoying having to thin it every time.

On the plus side, it doesnt drag your stamping, and it dries quickly, hard and very shiny.

January 23, 2018

Can’t live without, will always repurchase

Seriously can’t live without this topcoat. Best fast drying gel looking topcoat. There’s some flaws with it of course but still can’t go without it. Especially since I like to do paint my nails and toes at night usually before bed and now I don’t worry I can use it 5 minutes before bed and be good to go.

January 05, 2018

Super fast

I have always dread doing my nails since I always find away to ruin them dew to my impotence to let them dry. I tried this product was amazed on how fast it actually dries my nails. Where has this product been all my life. This product works within minutes after applying. I am so in love with the results.

December 15, 2017

My Favourite Top Coat!!

I love this top coat. It is very quick drying. Has a nice satin feel to it once dry. Protects my nail polish from chipping. Goes on smoothly. I highly recommend this top coat

December 15, 2017

Beauty of a top coat!

You simply can't go wrong with this. Is it overpriced? Oh for sure. But, whatevs. Wait until it's on sale at Sally or Ulta, and then snatch that thing!

It applies easily, dries quickly and leaves a perfect glossy shine. It'll revive any dull manicure instantly!