4.1/5
Secret Antiperspirant Scent Expressions Reviews

March 10, 2019

Experience has proved perfection

My fave deodorant stick by far! I have used this for as long as I can remember and it has a,ways done the trick. When you sweat you leaves you smelling more like the scent you’ve chosen, and less like.. well sweat!

February 25, 2019

Secret Antiperspirant

Secret Antiperspirant does as advertised. I prefer the clear gel as it doesn't leave stains or marks on clothing and is perfect in the summer when wearing sleeveless tops, no residue.
    The scents are not overwhelming, just a fresh clean smell and does keep you dry on those hot summer days and during the winter's sweater weather.

January 19, 2019

Bon produit

Bon produit. Efficace contre les odeur et la transpiration. Plusieurs variétés disponible. Ne laisse pas de résidu sur les vêtements. Seul points négatif est la quantité du gel. Ne dure pas longtemps

October 13, 2018

Effective antiperspirant

This antiperspirant smells great and works effectively at reducing sweat. It lasts all day. It also does not stain clothes, which is a huge plus. The product is also well designed.

September 24, 2018
    United States

wow really last

i was shocked at the gel it never left marks on my cloths and it lasted way into the next day. i have nurse aids only 3x a week to help and this gel out last my two day weekend thank you for this quality product.

March 19, 2018

Good deodorant!

Very fragrant and love that it is gel. I do find the scents to be a little bit on the too chemically (absolutely unnatural smelling) however they do what they're intended to do.

March 16, 2018

Love it, will definitely buy again!

It's no secret that I love this antiperspirant. I love the scents, and it works great for me. I will purchase again, and would definitely recommend it to others.

2.0/5

March 10, 2018

Not worth it

Worst antiperspirant I've ever bought. The smell is blah and doesn't help to control sweat or smell. Spend a few more dollars on the higher quality antiperspirants.

February 17, 2018

Scent way too stron for me

I’m pretty sensitive to strong scents and definitely didn’t like this deodorant. Found the smell too strong and when I did sweat I could smell the sweat this scent didn’t cover it at all wouldn’t buy again

January 17, 2018

I would buy again

I love love LOVE the smell of this product, it not only smells great but it protects you from wetness and odur. it doesn't go on dry as you do have to wait a minute or two but is well worth the time to wait