4.1/5
Secret Antiperspirant Scent Expressions Reviews

March 10, 2019

Experience has proved perfection

My fave deodorant stick by far! I have used this for as long as I can remember and it has a,ways done the trick. When you sweat you leaves you smelling more like the scent you’ve chosen, and less like.. well sweat!

February 25, 2019

Secret Antiperspirant

Secret Antiperspirant does as advertised. I prefer the clear gel as it doesn't leave stains or marks on clothing and is perfect in the summer when wearing sleeveless tops, no residue.
    The scents are not overwhelming, just a fresh clean smell and does keep you dry on those hot summer days and during the winter's sweater weather.

January 19, 2019

Bon produit

Bon produit. Efficace contre les odeur et la transpiration. Plusieurs variétés disponible. Ne laisse pas de résidu sur les vêtements. Seul points négatif est la quantité du gel. Ne dure pas longtemps

October 13, 2018

Effective antiperspirant

This antiperspirant smells great and works effectively at reducing sweat. It lasts all day. It also does not stain clothes, which is a huge plus. The product is also well designed.

September 24, 2018
    United States

wow really last

i was shocked at the gel it never left marks on my cloths and it lasted way into the next day. i have nurse aids only 3x a week to help and this gel out last my two day weekend thank you for this quality product.

March 16, 2018

Love it, will definitely buy again!

It's no secret that I love this antiperspirant. I love the scents, and it works great for me. I will purchase again, and would definitely recommend it to others.

December 04, 2017

would buy again

LOVE the smell of this product, it not only smells good but it protects you from wetness and smell. it does take a minute to dry but is well worth it in the end

September 12, 2017

Love this

Love the scent and it's really working. I would recommend this as antiperspirant. Would definitely buy this product again and again. Thank you so much

August 16, 2017

Love it

This is one of the only antiperspirant i'm using and I'm fine with it..It smells really good with that vanilla odour and it's doing well its job. Also, it's cheap and nice.

August 16, 2017

I would buy it again

This deoderant is one of my go to. I use it all the time. It smells amazing and I love that you can get value packes if you want. I just found that out lol