Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant 48 Hour Odour Protection Reviews

Good - 0

February 07, 2017

I workout regularly, and most deodorants I need to reapply after going rock climbing, where as this one I am good for the whole day without worrying about bringing it around with me.

January 21, 2017

Working outside and in barn I need extra coverage. This product really hits the mark. I can be outside all day and not get stinky. Works well and goes on smooth.

January 19, 2017

It is kind of expensive for a deodorant but it works so great I buy it anyway. You can trust it all day long even if you go to the gym or wtv. Smells are good too.

January 10, 2017

Always buy this! Good scent and works very well. Would recommend this to most people. If you sweat a lot, a different deoderant may be better. Always buy this! Good scent and works very well. Would recommend this to most people. If you sweat a lot, a different deoderant may be better.

2.0/5

January 05, 2017

Won't deny that it's a good price point but sadly I don't think this product reacted well with my body chemistry... I wanted to love this product so much because of the smell (SO GOOD) but I found throughout the day I ended up sweating much more than normal.. too bad

October 15, 2016

I used to use the regular secret invisible solid antiperspirant and deordorant but had begun to notice it's effect as a deodorant was beginning to diminish. I purchased the 48 odour protection in hopes it would be stronger and it for sure is. Though I can't say I've waited out the 48 hours to test this, I've definitely noticed I can go the whole day and workout without any odour issues.