Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant in Completely Clean Scent Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 491 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 21, 2017

I really liked this product. You put it on at night before bed. It doesn't cause any itching or rashes (at least not for me) like other clinical ones have. The scent is nice and light. It really does help again odour and wetness thru the next day or even two!

April 13, 2017

The price of clinical products i find outrageous. But i got this for a really good price. I always wanted to try it. Due to over sweating and no normal antiperspirant works for me. Once i tried this. I was shocked and amazed. It works. I still have a little sweat but probably cuz i.dont rub this on like crazy. I will be buying this again. Cuz it is sooo worth the crazy price, for over active sweat glands.

April 07, 2017

Another great deodorant from Secret. I tried the Clinical Strength Fresh and Clean Invisible Solid. It does a good job of keeping me fresh and dry. I notice that there are situations where I feel it's not as effective as it should be for the extra cost involved with it being clinical strength. I also was surprised when I first applied it as it wasn't a solid, as indicated by the name "invisible solid", but goes on thick and wet! It only takes a few minutes to dry, so be aware before putting on your shirt. The invisible part is correct, once dry, it has not left any markings on my clothes. I also really like the fresh and clean scent.

March 01, 2017

I was a bit concerned that the antiperspirant wasn’t unscented as I work in a scent free environment. However, I have to say the antiperspirant smells absolutely incredible. The smell was fresh and clean and it was not overpowering so I could wear it at the office. The product provided me with all day protection and my underarms were dry and fresh smelling. Overall I was impressed with the Secret Clinical Invisible Sold and I'm glad I tried it. For those of you wanting to try this product make sure you pay attention to the instructions as the directions recommend application of the product the night before.

January 15, 2017

I have been using this deodorant for a few years and love it. I enjoy putting it on in the morning and nothe worrying about it. You can put it on and forgot it

January 15, 2017

I really like Secret's Clinical Strength line. It isn't completely effective when it comes to wetness, but it's excellent for protecting against odor. I can wear it all day without needing to reapply it. The smell is nice and fresh, though there are other scents that I prefer (like Ooh-La-Lavender). My one gripe with it is that it gets on clothes. For that reason, I tend to gravitate toward the clear gels.

January 07, 2017

I sis not enjoy this product. I am constantly searching for a good deoderent. I cannot afford Clinical secrect so I was excites to try it out. Needless to say I was embarasses walking around, it did nothing for me. I wouldn't purchase

October 13, 2016

My fav deodorant! It keeps my armpits dry and smelling fine in even the most stressful of situations. I have two kids and often forget to reapply in the morning, which with regular deodorant would surely result in a super stinky day however with this stuff.. I apply after my night time shower and I smell good all the way to my night time shower the next day.. Three thumps up :p

September 22, 2016

I think this is a great product, it does what it says it does. It kept me dry and feeling much more protected than an ordinary antiperspirant. I love the scent of it and was quite surprised that after swimming for an hour, it was still working. Any other antiperspirant I have used would have to be reapplied after swimming.

September 12, 2016

I paid $9.99 for this deodorant, I couldn't tell the difference between the regular secret deodorant and this clinical strength one. It's supposed to last 48 hours which is totally a lie! I will never buy this expensive ripoff version ever again. I am happy with my regular secret deodorant, I thought that this would last so long and would work a lot better than it did. I am extremely disappointed