4.1/5
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant in Completely Clean Scent Reviews

October 16, 2015

I decided to wait to try this till opening night of a play in which I am performing. No higher stress than worrying that you might forget a line or a cue. Add the hot stage lights and it could be a recipe for disaster. But Secret Clinical Strength invisible solid to the rescue! Not only did it keep me dry and, um, "fragrant-free" , it didn't rub off on my costumes.
    This antiperspirant works well! Thanks Secret! - This will be a secret no more as I shout it from the rooftops!

October 15, 2015

Smell that? Neither do I.

I can't get over the odor fighting power of secret clinical completely clean solid! After a full day of stress sweat, cleaning and slaving over the stove cooking thanksgiving dinner for 15 I still was feeling fresher than the fresh prince! Awesome product!

October 12, 2015

Very happy with this deoderant

October 10, 2015

I have just starting using secret because of my problem with sweating a lot most of the time

October 09, 2015

I received a sample to try and write my thoughts about. I'm personally not a fan of secrets because when i have previously worn them i find in less then 12 hours i stink. I decided to give this a shot since it's "clinical" and to my surprise it help up. Not only did i not stink but it didnt do its usual clumping either. I smelled really fresh by the time i got home and that was after a full day on the go including a evening trail/hike. Overall Im impressed with their improvements and for someone who may sweat a bit more then average this is for you. BUT i still don't think it lives up to the Clinical Strength name so those with actual sweat issues i wouldnt depend on this product to work for you.

October 09, 2015

long lasting protection all day long. i love it and will buy again.

3.2/5

United States

For the average person this deordarant is amazing. For someone who has very active sweat glands, not so much. It didn't live up to it's name of being "clinical strength" at all. I have found that by comparison another deordarant that does the job that I require, not this one. Try it on a hot, humid day and see how it holds up. It will start to clump.

October 09, 2015

I was a little skeptical about an antiperspirant that would last for 48 hrs. I tried the free sample I received and I applied it before bedtime. The next day I when about with business as usual and to my surprise I was dry and comfortable all day long. This product surprised me in a very positive way, it was clean, fresh and delivered on keeping me dry and under control even in high pressured meetings. My clothing had no residue and was completely dry. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant is now on my list of must have products

October 05, 2015

#Secret "Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant in Completely Clean Scent" I am really loving this Antiperspirant from #Secret it really works, goes on so nice and dries quickly. It also as 4X the strength to keep you feeling fresh. clean and dry under the most stressful of situations. Great and a must to add to your personal hygiene routine.

October 05, 2015

I received this as a sample, although I do not require clinical strength antiperspirant and I do not approve of the use of aluminum in this product it really does work well. It goes on smooth, did not irritate my pits, has a nice smell and does exactly what it is supposed to do, however it does leave a slight film on my armpits at the end of the day - so if your wearing something strapless maybe not your best choice