Sensodyne Brilliant Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#11 in Toothpastes

October 07, 2017

Love it!

My go to toothpaste! I love the fact that it whitens, and strengthens my teeth. I can eat ice cream with my kids and not be in pain and still have shiny white teeth. It’s amazing!

October 04, 2017

A good toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth!

I have sensitive teeth and the toothpaste certainly helps with sensitivity and protects them. The only negative is i am not sure about the whitening effect. It didn't seem to have whiten my teeth.

1.7/5

October 03, 2017

Won't ever buy again.

I have sensitive teeth that aren't extremely sensitive but the bug me at times so I thought i'd try "Sensodyne" toothpaste but I wish I didn't. I used the product for about a month and couldn't take it during my time using it, it didn't make a difference in the sensitivity which I know it wasn't a long time but I had to stop using it. Well using it myself and people around me since starting to use it my breath got extremely bad all the time no matter what I did, no change in diet or anything the only difference was the toothpaste. After I had stopped using the toothpaste my breath was instantly better and has inproved.

October 02, 2017

My go to toothpaste

My teeth hurt all the time for no reason so I asked my dentist what I should be using and she suggested Sensodyne so I picked this one up. It helps so much and I really notice when I haven't used it a day or two.

September 29, 2017

Works wonders

I have gum and sensitive teeth. It was suggested to me by the dentist to use this. I have to say that my life has changed! I can eat hot and cold foods without being in pain.

J'ai des problèmes dentaires; dents sensibles et des problèmes de gencives. Mon dentiste m'a suggéré d'utiliser ce produit. Je dois admettre que ma vie à changé! Je peu maintenant manger et boire chaud comme froid sans souffrir de douleurs.

September 27, 2017

Improving tooth sensitivity

I have been using this toothpaste for almost three weeks now and I am feeling a big improvement in my tooth sensitivity, sensodyne is also helping remove years of coffee stains.

September 27, 2017

sensodyne

I purchase sensodyne toothpaste for my senitive teeth then I seen the whitening power one really like it nice pearly whites the price is a little up there but watch when it goes on sale and buy a few

September 26, 2017

My # 1 toothpaste

It cleans my teeth like toothpaste should. No issues. A bit pricey but who wants the cheapest in their mouth? I like to brush then floss then brush again.

September 15, 2017

Saviour

I have really sensitive teeth and I use this tooth paste everyday to help fight against this. I do believe that it does help fix my problem of sensitivity because I can eat ice cream now without feeling so much pain.

September 15, 2017

I love this toothpaste!

Ive used this toothpaste for ocer a year now and wont go back.
    Ive got a brighter smile, it isnt super strong tasting
    I wont ever go back to the old toothpastes.