Sensodyne Brilliant Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 126 in Teeth Whitening

May 25, 2017

I've been using this specific type of Sensodyne toothpaste for just over a month and I'm completely disappointed. I expected better results. It definitely did not live up to my expectations or the other Sensodyne products. It just did not work for me in regards to protecting my teeth, relieving sensitivity as well as whitening.

May 24, 2017

Sensodyne is a must for those of us with sensitive teeth and this toothpaste offers the awesome bonus of a whitener. I have found it to still be effective against sensitivity and keeps my teeth white!

May 10, 2017

I was looking for a toothpaste for my sensitive teeth and tried senaodyne. My teeth have not felt sensitive since using it. The whitening aspect has definitely helped with maintaining my teeth white. Definitely recommend!

May 09, 2017

My favourite toothpaste ever. Taste is nice and soft and leaves the breathe smelling fresh. My sensitive teeth appreciate this glorious toothpaste and I am able to enjoy all my favourite things. It's a bit prices but every cent is worth it! Not to mention it helps with keeping your teeth white!

May 08, 2017

Although it's the pricier option, it is the only toothpaste that has really helped with my sensitivity so to me the price is worth paying. All the sensodyne products work well but this is the one I buy on a regular basis.

May 05, 2017

My favourite toothpaste. Definitely helps to fight sensitivity issues. Leaves my mouth feelings very clean and fresh. On sale this product is reasonably priced. Regular price it is a bit steep.

May 01, 2017

I've always suffered from extreme sensitivity and have tried every toothpaste out there. I am a red wine and coffee drinker and wanted to see if I could whiten my teeth with compromising the sensitivity further, after a month of constant use I saw great results, tweety lightened around three shades and zero sensitivity, great product.

May 01, 2017

I use this tooth paste every day to maintain the whiteness of my teeth

it whitens gently without causing sensitivity(which is important to me because my teeth tend to be quite sensitive).

Definitely recommended

April 29, 2017

Great product for sensitive teeth, come in many varieties, like fresh mint, original, extra sensitive. Great for people with mild sensitivities to extreme sensitivities

April 23, 2017

I really like this toothpaste. I go through waves of having sensitive teeth. Sometimes I have super sensitive teeth and other times they are just fine. When I am having a wave of sensitive teeth, I am sure to pick this particular toothpaste up, because it is affordable, it get's the job done and it has the brilliant extra factor of being a whitening toothpaste. As a mega huge coffee drinker, I am sure to always include a whitening product into my daily routine. It really does help keep the coffee stain away as well.