Sensodyne Brilliant Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#10 in Toothpastes

July 06, 2019

Bon produit, à racheter

J'ai essayé ce produit dernièrement et je l'ai bien aimé. Texture agréable et donne une bonne haleine fraîche. Pour le blanchiment je n'ai pas remarqué de différence, cependant, c'est le premier tube que j'utilise.

April 15, 2019

I can smile with confidence

My teeth had become yellowish with previous toothpaste I was using . After changing to sensodyne I can smile with confidence given tooth actually reflects white color

April 14, 2019

For sensitive teeth

My husband and I both have sensitive teeth. We have tried several different brands of toothpaste for sensitive teeth and have found that sensodyne fits our needs. Not only does it work for all day effectiveness but the minty flavour taste great in your mouth. The price is also very reasonable as this product also goes on sale from time to time. Overall I am satisfied with this product!

April 11, 2019

great for sensitive teeth

Sensodyne works well for sensitive teeth. I don't think it whitens any better than regular toothpaste. the taste is good, not too strong of a mint taste.

April 08, 2019

I loved this product

This toothpaste whitens teeth in the first use itself. Really loved it! My whole family liked it very much.. I recommend this product for those who got yellow teeth..You will see a change in the first use.

March 05, 2019

Best for tooth and gum sensitivity

Being someone that suffers from tooth and gum sensitivity, I need something that work well and this toothpaste is it. It's not the greatest for the whitening aspect, but it does help a bit.

February 07, 2019

The only toothpaste I use

I tried this by mistake. Are usually buy pro namel but they didn’t have it at the store when I went to get it. Now I only buy this Sensodyne whitening toothpaste usually at Costco in bulk so it lasts a long time

December 23, 2018

Works for sensitive teeth

The best toothpaste I have found for my sensitive teeth. Does not taste bad either, makes my teet feel very clean and pain free. I can always find it on sale as well.

September 26, 2017

My # 1 toothpaste

It cleans my teeth like toothpaste should. No issues. A bit pricey but who wants the cheapest in their mouth? I like to brush then floss then brush again.

March 14, 2017

As far as whitening toothpastes go I can definitely attest that there are better ones on the market. But I have yet to find a better combo with the sensitive teeth. I use this product everyday and this a definitely a repeat buy.