Sensodyne enamel repair Reviews

April 21, 2020

Best paste for my teeth

I have sensitive teeth that have lost a lot of enamel over the years. This toothpaste really helps with the sensitivity and lets me enjoy things like ice cream, and ice cold water.

April 11, 2020

The best

Ce dentifrice est de loin le meilleur au monde si vous avez des dents sensibles ce sera le meilleur que vous pouvez achetez Aussi ils font maintenant pour aider avec dents blanches un must !!

March 03, 2020

Good

I like this tooth paste, it doest what most others do. You feel fresh and minty after cleaning your teeth. I'm not sure if its building or protecting your enamil, your dentist would need to confirm that, but overall good toothpaste.

February 08, 2020

Effective and tastes good

This is a very good product for people with sensitive teeth. Keeps away any pain from sensitivity. It has a really great taste too. Will not go back to any other toothpaste

January 05, 2020

High quality product

I love the taste of this toothpaste and the feel of my teeth after using it. I usually buy what’s cheapest and whitening types, but stumbled on this and gave it a shot. It’s been my go to for a year now. Pricier than most basic toothpastes but I don’t mine the few extra bucks for the quality.

December 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Sensitive teeth rejoice

This is the only sensitive toothpaste I use. Nothing else compares. Helps to repair enamel and reduces tooth sensitivity. A bit pricey but def worth it.

November 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Product

I used sensodyne whitening and never tried anything else until this was sent to me. I really liked the flavour and feel as though it helps my teeth. It's now my new favorite product.

September 21, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Actually works

I bought this hoping it would finally give my poor sensitive teeth some rest and let me enjoy ice cream and popsicle again. Or anything cold for that matter. It definitely works.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Best toothpaste.

I've always struggled with weak teeth, even though I brush twice a day every day, I just have weak teeth and enamel. This toothpaste was lifted the brightness and whiteness if my teeth and it has a sensitivity thing too where I hardly struggle with sensitive teeth anymore too.

June 30, 2019

Amazing

I always prefer sensodyne because I find everything I ask. I used it before I saw the doctor. This paste gave me a natural whiteness of teeth. With this repair I always change with toothpaste, but I can find what suits my teeth.