Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

September 24, 2013

This product is great. It does exactly what it says and has kept me cavitee free. It has great taste too.

August 28, 2013

For tooth nerve sensitivity this works very well, I am hoping that it also helps harden my tooth enamel but will have to wait six more months until I return to the dentist.

August 26, 2013

Helped to rid my teeth of sensitivity, now able to enjoy cold products without it causing an issue with my teeth.

August 21, 2013

Sensodyne ProNamel is awesome for sensitive teeth! I just finished my first tube of it and I've noticed a big difference particularly with super sugary foods or with cold foods like ice cream... huge improvement! I had always thought it was a bit pricey, but it does work well and I would definitely recommend this product for that purpose.

However, the taste and consistency isn't that good. My husband thought it was really gross (the mint flavor is quite weak) and the texture is a little thinner than most standard toothpastes that we use. I didn't think it was as bad as he did, but it's worse than average in those areas.

August 12, 2013

This is the best tooth paste out there. It's reasonable priced and makes my teeth feel clean all over.

July 13, 2013

Sensodyne proenamel works well for my sensitive teeth and I don't use any other toothpaste now except the proenamel.

June 29, 2013

When it comes to sensible tooth, this product work really well. Probably the best on the market. My only concern is about the taste. I don't like it. I always end-up with a gum or mint because I don't think I give a fresh odor.

June 27, 2013

I know a lot of people who love this productive for sensitive teeth. I think the product is fine, however I find the taste pretty gross. I always feel myself rushing through brushing with this toothpaste, but it is effective and not expensive.

June 21, 2013

my teeth is really sensitive but sensodyne absolutely works. when i use other toothpaste i tend to feel pain right away but this toothpaste doesnt do that

March 31, 2013

I really like this toothpaste. It feels good on the gums and the teeth. I have some sensitive teeth, so I find that this is a good paste for me.