Sensodyne Toothpaste Reviews
#72 in Toothpastes

Relieves painful sensitivity. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.

August 11, 2017

Best tooth paste out there

I have been using this product for years. Its the only tooth paste I can use.I have vary sensitive teeth and it works the best. No more pain while having cold or hot beverages

May 29, 2017

This product can sometimes be expensive, but is often on sale at my local pharmacy. It is worth purchasing for those who suffer from sensitive gums. I have a been using this product for a couple of years now and feel that my overall oral health is better.

March 27, 2017

J'ai toujours eu les dents très sensibles. Je ne pouvais plus manger des aliments chauds ou froids. Depuis que j'utilise sensodine, je peux manger ce que je veux.

February 20, 2017

J'ai toujours eu des problèmes de dents sensibles, j'utilise les dentifrices Sensodine depuis environ 1 an et depuis mes maux de dents ont disparus. J'aime également la fraicheur que cela procure dans ma bouche!
    Je recommande!

February 17, 2017

I Love Sensodyne tooth paste. I use it every day. I find it is the best thing that helps with my teeth. i buy it all the time. It can be a little pricy but well worth the price and helps me. And i wouldnt change

February 09, 2017

C'est LE dentifrice selon moi le plus efficace pour les dents sensibles! Je l'utilise depuis des années, il est vraiment efficace ! Il a bon goût et est facilement accessible partout

January 28, 2017

This product is a must have for me. I was not blessed with good teeth and this toothpaste helps block the painful spots until I can get the cavity repaired.

January 25, 2017

Worked really good. Helped lower my sensitivity and I was pleasantly surprised by the nice flavor. My husband enjoyed it as well which I always nice to not need two open at a time.

January 20, 2017

If you are at risk of sensitive teeth or acid wear, switching to a toothpaste such as Sensodyne can make a big difference to your everyday life and to your overall oral health.

January 20, 2017

I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste really helps sooth it and my teeth feel fresh and clean after I recommend people who have sensitive teeth to buy this product