Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

What it is:A lip stain that provides beautiful, long-lasting color. What it does:This high-coverage lip product features avocado oil for a texture that transforms as you wear it: when applied, the initial cream texture becomes a silky, lightweight stain. Lips achieve stunning color and feel soft and comfortable. What else you need to know:Available in seven rich shades, including both matte and satin finishes, its intense color stays put.

June 29, 2017

A bit disappointing

I bought this product in one of the shimmery shades & I wasn't too pleased with the finish. It went on a bit streaky which is not surprising for a shimmery liquid lipstick, but what disappointed me the most is that it didn't last long. Definitely not my favorite liquid lipstick, although I've heard good things about the matte ones.

May 31, 2017

Went out shopping one day and found this amazing gem. I got the Marvelous Mauve which I am really really in love with. I am on my second one and I have no plans of changing but trying a different color. This is a keeper for sure and by far my favorite lippie. Lots of love

May 29, 2017

I was looking for a liquid lipstick that was long wear. The packaging was typical of a liquid lipstick but the formula doesn't feel dry and it didn't dry out my lips. Sephora sells so many colors and shades so it's easy to find the correct color. I've recommended this product to my sister and she found the perfect shade for what she was looking for. I would definitely buy it again!

May 15, 2017

great lipstick, affordable price and a big option of colours, soft feeling in the lips . a really good product, one of my must haves. always carry it with me for a day look.

April 30, 2017

A solid lip colour. Long-lasting, not too drying, very good colour payoff. It applies liquidy and dries creamy matte. I have 40 Pink Tea which is the perfect neutral for me. I want to buy a bolder colour next (and they so many options!) The price is a little high but it's quite worth it, I think.

April 24, 2017

I have this lip stain in a few shades. Great price. Not drying. Great pigmentation and last all day. Wears like a matte that fades into such a pretty stain. Even after eating and drinking! Perfect for long nights

January 16, 2017

I've tried this in the shade: Always Red and the neonish, vampy, blue based red was phenomenal. The formulation of this is a thin cream that sets completely matte and stays hydrating on the lips. Definitely long lasting and wears off un-offensively. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

January 16, 2017

These liquid lipsticks are super affordable, but the quality is amazing! They just released a bunch of new colours, including more nudes, which are all super flattering and long wearing. Also, the formula is a cream, which means it is a more hydrating option when it comes to liquid lipsticks (which usually dry out the lips really fast). Honestly, you'll find a colour you'll fall in love with in the new collection! Definitely go and check them out!

December 09, 2016

It's delicious to put on. Soft and smooth and smells delicious. However,I don't like the colours , there's no putting on a little bit, you always end up with full coloured lips and that's just not my thing. If it is your thing than it's a great product

November 30, 2016

When these first came out I was like hell no. Sephora is going into the whole liquid lip trend, but after trying them out, they are comparable to brands like Huda Beauty and Too Faced. They quality is actually really good and not super drying like a few top brands that I will not mention the names of. If you guys ever get a chance, please try these out, especially #13. It's called Marvelous Mauve, by far my everyday and most favorite colour.