Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 510 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

March 11, 2017

i kind of regret spending my money on this. it leaves my brushes kind of oily and it is way over priced :/. soap and water work way better, so i will return this.

February 20, 2016

I love this product! It is the best and most convenient brush cleaners. It removes pretty much all residue built up on your brush! I like it because you just spray and rub off makeup and you can reuse! It's very convenient and the bottle comes in two sizes that you select from. This is something I keep stocked in my vanity at all times..

May 30, 2014

love love love this the best little must have makeup must have gadget. very reasonable in price and good quality does the trick gets your brushes very clean and keeps them looking new.

May 13, 2014

I was on the hunt for an anti-bacterial spray to clean my brushes after each use and this was one of the first ones I've found. It's definitely a bonus that it is fairly easy to find and accessible (Sephora) as well as averagely priced compared to other daily brush cleaners I looked into while researching. It cleans my brushes really well and the brushes dry really fast after each use! I would even trust forgoing deep cleaning my brushes for a few weeks. I would definitely recommend this spray!

April 26, 2013

There are many make-up brush cleaners on the market, but the Sephora Daily Make-up Brush Cleaner is an excellent, low-priced option for keeping your brushes clean. A spray or two directly onto the bristles, then brush the bristles back and forth over a lint-free cloth or paper towel until no further colour is deposited onto the cloth/paper towel. It's a quick and easy way to remove the build-up from your brushes, in between washings. The product is made in Korea, antibacterial, and pleasantly scented. The large bottle will keep your brushes in good order for some time. If you have a Sephora Beauty Insider or VIB card, wait until you receive the semi-annual discount coupon to stock up at an even better price.

October 29, 2012

This was an okay brush cleaner for me. It's better than other things I've tried, which boosted its rating, but it isn't exactly amazing. I really like it for face brushes because of the fact that it's antibacterial. The smell is a bit like alcohol, but not quite, it's got a pleasant twist. I just spray some directly onto my brush (you can spray it onto the towel/tissue instead), and then swirl my brush on a fluffy towel in circular motions until either no more product comes out, or the brush looks completely clean. My brushes do generally come completely clean with one spray. I have the smaller version of the bottle and I will repurchase it unless I hear about something better.
    Hope this was helpful.