4.1/5
Sephora Green Tea sleeping mask Reviews
Ranked #357 in Masks

Good - 0

September 13, 2017

I like how my face feels after using it.

From the Sephora collection masks, the green tea sleeping mask it's my favorite. I try to use it at least once a week, it helps me to reduce the redness and to refresh my face. My face it's a combination of oily and dry and it does helps to reduce the shiny spots

2.7/5

June 03, 2017

I did not get to use the mask as intended because it would not have been a pretty sight for my pillow. This mask did feel like it absorbs oil when I wiped it off.

However, it is sticky and not what I would expect from a sleep mask. If I had left the mask on overnight, my pillow would be a sticky mess unless I kept my head perfectly still.

The packaging needs improvement. There is way too much product to be used up once but you can't reseal it.

September 13, 2016

For $5 it's a wonderful product. Absorbs quickly into the skin, very light weight. It has really nice scent. I apply the product at night where I breakout, in the morning all cleared up. The container wasn't quite full and it's not resealable.