• Sephora Sleeping Mask - ROSE

Sephora Sleeping Mask - ROSE Reviews

1 review
Ranked #267 out of 782 in Masks

October 06, 2016

For $5, you can't go wrong with these sleeping masks. It will last you approximately 5-8 uses depending on how much you need. This Rose sleeping mask is supposed to ultra-hydrate and plump your skin.
    I had dermaplaning and chemical peel done a week ago and I had a bit of reaction to Glycolic acid and it made my skin really dry and dull.

In over one week, I have never put on so much moisturizer on my face because of the peeling and reaction from the chemical peel. I wandered off to Sephora and they have a variety of mask to choose from. I have yet to try other sleeping masks. I got myself this Rose sleeping mask.

After one application, I can see my dry spots starting to diminish. 2nd night, I was feeling positive that this will really help. In the morning, I felt my face was really smooth and had looked closely, My dry spot is almost completely gone.

I will continue to use for sure and try other sleeping masks from Sephora. Night time is the best time for our skin to recuperate. This and together with a good skin care regimen, will be an absolute winner.