Sephora Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil

2.6/5
Ranked #549 out of 875 in Eye Liner

1.3/5

May 23, 2015

The one I have is called Sephora Waterproof Eye liner pencil but it has a sponge for smudging on the other end. The one in the picture looks different but this is specifically for the smudging one -

This stuff is awful! It has pretty colors and goes on well but the pretty blue I chose ran so badly it gave me football looking under eye after 3 hours and I wasn't doing anything but walking around - I'd hate to think what I'd look like if I had cried or gotten my face a bit wet!

These are very similar to Clinique smudgeliners which also has nice colors, is a twist up and comes with a sponge tip at the other end. I'm not a huge fan of the Clinique ones either as they stray a bit but I'd recommend those in a second over these Sephora ones if you're looking for a twist up smudgeable eyeliner.

May 05, 2015

I discovered the Sephora Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil this winter and I love it! It has great staying power - especially if you add a little bit of black powder over top. Comes in lots of fun colours and is priced at only $12.00 Canadian on the Sephora.ca site. Also it is dense enough to last for quite some time - even with sharpening every couple of days. A great inexpensive liner that stays put!

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge