Serum Vegetal Wrinkles & Lifting by Yves Rocher Reviews

June 09, 2015

j'adore ce produit il est tres efficace et ma peau est plus lisse & plus belle je le recommende a tout mes amis je prend beaucoup les produits Yves Rocher....Merci!!

March 09, 2015

I was chosen to product test Yves Rocher's Serum Vegetal Wrinkles & Lifting Face cream by the Yves Rocher company. I really liked this product! The first thing I noticed was the smell. It has a pleasant, refreshing and soothing smell, not over powerful. The texture of the cream was also perfect ... creamy enough to glide over my skin, but thick enough that my face felt moisturized immediately. Only a small amount is needed to get good coverage of face and neck. The Serum is also non-irritating to my eyes. Bonus! In the 2.5 weeks that I've been using this day cream, I've noticed that my skin feels smoother, brighter and somewhat tighter. Although the wrinkles are still visible, I do believe that they are less pronounced. I will update my review once I've used all the product and possibly post before and after pictures. I will most likely buy more of this product to test it's effectiveness further.