Seventh Generation All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Tough on Grease, Grime & Dirt
All Purpose Cleaner that's VOC-free
USDA Certified Biobased Product 91%
All Purpose Cleaner works on stains, dirt and grease
Does not create harsh fumes
All Purpose Cleaner safe for many household surfaces

March 13, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Clean you can trust

We love this multipurpose cleaner! It cleans up tough grease while not containing harmful ingredients. I feel safe using this on surfaces knowing they are clean with out harming my family .

November 26, 2019

I keep it in my kitchen

It’s an easy to use cleaner I always use it on kitchen counter before and after my job is done this helps me keep my kitchen and rooms free of odour and insects

November 10, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Great for quick wipe downs

I love this spray and have been using it for many years in my kitchen. Any little mess or spill, I grab my bottle which has a permanent home on my counter. I feel good knowing it isn’t filled with chemicals, especially since it is sprayed on surfaces where my kids put their food. It has a nice scent, and I feel like it cleans the surfaces of whatever I am trying to clean.

November 09, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Excellent all purpose / surface cleaner

As a first-time parent I searched high and low for the highest quality products to take better care of myself and my famkly. Seventh Generation provides high-quality, chemical-free products that I feel proud and safe to use. I know that I can trust this brand and it's high-quality. I would warn new users the scent does take some getting used to but it's not overwhelming.

August 06, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Seventh Generation is Safe and Works!

Seventh Generation products are amazing because they are safe, effective, and many of the products are good for the environment. The all purpose cleaner works so well and makes me feel comfortable to use around my family. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a product they can trust.

March 20, 2019

I have bought this product over and over again.

I always trust seventh generation products for their cleaning power and love the healthy benefit of using non toxic ingredients. Have tried many of their products and they are my go to.

February 18, 2019

Good, I would buy this product again.

Good product, I will continuing using this brand, It works. I would buy this product again. I used for the first time and is better than others,..

October 11, 2018

A must have with kids

Bought this when my child was born to have a safer cleaner on hand. The smell isn't wonderful, but it isn't bad. Used on all surfaces she would come in contact with. Great for cleaning toys. Also nice ingredient list.

October 09, 2018
    Maryland, United States

My go to Cleaner

I absolutely love Seventh Generation products. I've been using them for about 5 years now, and they haven't failed me. There are no harsh fumes, they clean great, and I feel safe using them around my kids and dog. I love the brand and what they stand for. I use this all purpose cleaner for table messes after eating, on the tile floor in the kitchen, on the counters, and pretty much everywhere in between. Really love this!

September 24, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Love It

I love finding and using products that I can both feel good about using around my family and also does a good job, this is it for us. It had a nice smell but nothing over powering, cleans many different surfaces well and a little goes quite a way.