Seventh Generation Dish Liquid - Clementine Zest & Lemongrass Scent Reviews

Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)
Powerful plant-based ingredients leave your dishes sparkling clean with a streak-free shine

August 06, 2019
    Kansas, United States

this stuff smells AMAZING!!

This dishsoap does an amazing job of cutting grease and cleaning!!! And the smell is something special....we love the scent its almost like fresh watermelon!!

July 24, 2019

Love this fresh summer smell

I’ve recently started buying this scent and it is summer fresh smelling. It is refreshing and at the same time cleans the dishes so well. Definitely my preferred dish soap

April 16, 2019

love

This is almost double the price of regular dish soap. The smell is amazing & fresh. Hands are soft after use, dishes nice & clean. Fewer chemicals
    Product lathered nicely

March 18, 2019

LOVE- Amazing Scent!

I absolutely LOVE Seventh Generation Dish Liquid in Clementine Zest & Lemongrass Scent. It bubbles up nicely and smells amazing. It can be on the pricier side, so wait for a sale, to make it more affordable. I have repurchased and I will continue to do so.

3.2/5

October 28, 2018
    California, United States

This made my hands extremely dry.

I was excited to switch to a safer brand of dish soap for my family, but unfortunately it made my hands severely dry and cracked. The scent is great, and it cleans well, but this solution was just too harsh on my hands.

August 18, 2018

Dish soap

I love my seventh generation dish soap it's so soft on my hands free from chemicals which is great if you have sensitive skin like it do you only need to use a little squirter as it lathers up good and bubbles well gets all my dishes clean I love the clemantine zest with lemongrass smells do good will be buying again

August 14, 2018
    Nevada, United States

Natural and safe!

I can always trust Seventh Generation! Regular dish soap contains too many harsh chemicals and unnatural ingredients. This dish soap is more cleaner and better. It smells light and refreshing, compared to the harsh scent of normal dish soap. More importantly, it cleans the dishes just as effectively.

March 13, 2018

Great Smelling

We do all our dishes by hand, so it is very important to me that I find a good quality dish soap. I had tried some natural ones before and was not impressed, so I was a little wary when I got this one. However, it turned out to be great. It cleaned the dished very well and left my hands feeling really soft. The smell it wonderful too, a lovely citrus smell. It was a little more expensive than other dish soaps, but I like knowing that I am using a more natural cleaner.

February 27, 2018

Big fan

I really am I fan of this dish soap. For one, I love that it is natural ingredients so I know what I am using on my dishes as well as putting on my hands is safe. I love the light citrus smell of this as well. It doesn't smell artificial or overpowering like other dish liquid soaps I have used before. I was using Dawn orange before and this beats it for sure. I do find this a little pricey for dish soap but I can understand why.

January 07, 2018

Loved the scent!

SEVENTH GENERATION DISH LIQUID - CLEMENTINE ZEST & LEMONGRASS SCENT is a really fresh and clean scent - I loved it! It wasn't too strong and didn't irritate my senses like some other dish soaps and scents do. I have really sensitive skin and my hands are always dry but this dish soap really was gentle on them! I #gotitfree to try and I'm thankful to Family Rated for that opportunity! Seventh Generation is a great brand and I would definitely both purchase and recommend!