Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner - Free & Clear Reviews

Seventh Generation Glass & Surface Cleaner is the powerful, plant-based formula you’ve been searching for to deliver a streak-free shine without harsh fumes. This Glass Cleaner is safe for glass, mirrors, stainless steel and other surfaces. It is Hypo-allergenic, Biodegradable, Bio-based based and contains NO dyes or fragrances.

You may also like Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner in Free & Clear

March 18, 2019

WOW, No Chemicals, No Problem!!

I would definitely buy the Seventh Generation Glass Clean, Free & Clear again. I am so glad I had the opportunity to try this product out for free. I have a little one at home who touches everything so I am careful what products I use in my home. I love how this has no chemicals but it still managed to effectively clean my windows. I found my windows were a tad streaky but I used another cloth and presto, they were perfect. The spray nosil is great, doesn't over spray whatsoever. A little of this product certainly goes a long way. Thanks Family Rated and Seventh Generation!!

March 18, 2019

AMAZING PRODUCT

Amazing product. I really dislike the smell of windex so this great for me. I used it on a front window which the light shines in to, so streaks are a no go! Incredible line, I will be buying more! Thank you! I got it #free from #chickadvisor #familyrated

March 15, 2019

Have been looking for a replacement for windex

Been looking for a replacement for windex and I believe I’ve found it, no harsh chemicals, streak free, no scent, no colours .... exactly what I’m looking for now that I’m a mom and my little kiddo touched EVERYTHING!

It’s a tad more expensive then windex but well worth the piece of mind not getting a migraine from the scent and also knowing that it’s not as harmful to the environment.

I got this product to test for free but my opinions are my own.