Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner - Sparkling Seaside Reviews

Seventh Generation Glass & Surface Cleaner is the powerful, plant-based formula you’ve been searching for to deliver a streak-free shine without harsh fumes. This Glass Cleaner is safe for glass, mirrors, stainless steel and other surfaces. It is Hypo-allergenic, Biodegradable, Bio-based based and contains NO dyes or fragrances.

You may also like Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner in Morning Meadow and Laundry Detergent in Alpine Falls

April 16, 2019

Streak-Free Natural Glass Cleaner

This is a good glass cleaner! Of all the Seventh Generation products I've tried (and I've purchased a few since trying the ones I was provided for free to review), this is the least WOW factor for me but it's still great! I can't complain - it's streak free, but I find I have to be a bit more careful wiping the glass than I do with a more well-known brand. That being said, I am happy to do that because the ingredients in this cleaner are ones I feel good about. I will absolutely buy this again.

April 09, 2019

Seventh Generation Glass cleaner

Smalles fantastic, not ti strong in scent its all nartueal cleans well and love the look of the bottle and packaging, I woukd recommend it highly and woukd purchase it definitely

April 05, 2019

Glass Cleaner

Loved it! I think the product looked great and it smelled great! Again you need a bit of product and some packaging improvements but overall I will continue to use but unsure if I would purchase again as I like to use a homemade spray.

April 03, 2019

Not streaky!

I received this product free of charge for review purposes as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks Family Rated!

Out of the three products I received, this was the one I was a little iffy about. Having used natural cleansers that claimed they also worked on glass in the past (and having terrible results) I really didn't expect this to work as well as my non-natural glass cleaner. Turns out I was wrong! This works very nicely to clean glass, mirrors, and the like and doesn't leave them a streaky mess. The scent isn't overpowering, and I love how big the bottle is.

April 02, 2019

Average glass cleaner

I was curious to start using this glass cleaner as I have several mirrored sliding doors in my house, as well as many large windows that are always streaky thanks to cat noses. Unfortunately I found that this glass cleaner was no better than the average one on the market, and actually left slightly more streaks than usual, requiring a second go-around the next day in a different lighting. It's not terrible, but it's nothing special. The scent is ok so that's something better than a Windex competitor, but it's no miracle product.

I received this for review from the Product Review Club.

April 02, 2019

Surprise by how well this works

I'm always hesitant to try natural products as I feel they will not be as effective as other cleaners. I was wrong about this glass cleaner which I tried out on my windows, mirrors and other glass around the house. It cleaned well without leaving streaks. The scent was light and pleasant. Will definitely purchase in the future and try other products from this brand. I received this product for free as part of the Family Rated review program.

April 01, 2019

No streaks!

I was sent Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner in the scent Sparkling Seaside from the Family Rated program for free to try and share my thoughts. I found the product to be effective and I enjoyed the scent. I find other glass cleaners to have an overpowering scent. The scent of the Seventh Generation glass cleaner was mild and non-offensive. The product left a clean, streak-free surface with zero film. I will likely repurchase in the future.

Sparkly clean

I like to find cleaning supplies that are safe for my family and for the environment. Seventh Generation is mostly a good choice. I thought my glass table and windows were perfectly sparkly and clear. I don't think I have ever seen my windows clearer than when I used this spray. You need a bit of elbow grease to start the process and clean it properly but it is worth it. Light scent.

Sparkling clean glass

I got to try SEVENTH GENERATION GLASS CLEANER - SPARKLING SEASIDE through the Family Rated Product Review Club #gotitfree. I love that this glass cleaner smells nice unlike the usual chemical smell. I am glad to know there is an environmentally friendly option that also works great at getting my windows and mirrors sparkling and streak free. Having young children who touch everything I feel better using a chemical free glass cleaner. I would definitely buy this again!

Squeaky clean!!!

Loved using this glass cleaner!! No chemical smell! Just fresh clean smell!!! Cleaned mirrors and windows in my home. It did a great job removing dirt and finger marks and left a streak free surface!!! Amazing alternative that is environmentally friendly! #gotitfree