Seventh Generation Multi Purpose Wipes - Garden Mint Reviews

Seventh Generation’s Multi Purpose Wipes are perfect as an all purpose cleaner for anytime cleaning on kitchen counters, bathrooms, kids’ toys—and most surfaces in your home. They provide a powerful clean  without dyes or synthetic fragrances. Plus, the garden mint scent is made from essential oils and botanical ingredients, for a smell that’s delightfully refreshing and isn’t overpowering.

You may also like Seventh Generation Granite Cleaner in Mandarin Orchard and Wood Cleaner in Lemon Garden

July 11, 2019

Love 'em!

I was more impressed with these than I expected to be. A lot of alternate wipes I use are too dry, I like a moist wipe and find it cleans better. While these are not as moist as my usual brand, they are still plenty wet and do a great job. I’ve been using them in my kitchen and bathroom and the results are comparable to my non-natural brand. Even though they are not anti-bacterial, I find them good for daily use and every couple of days I just run a bleach wipe over to get the germs.

I also loved the scent. It’s not overpowering and it definitely smells natural, like an essential oil. It’s a subtle, pleasant mint smell that doesn’t overstay it’s welcome.

The only thing I didn’t like was the packaging. The wipe dispensing part is weird. It splits into three sections and isn’t clear how to load it. When I first loaded it, the wipes kept coming out weird, but after a few times it worked like a charm, I just wish that was easier.

Overall, despite some minor problems with dispensing the wipes, I was really happy to have a natural alternative (especially for the kitchen) that did just as good a job as my old wipes!

June 10, 2019

Makes me feel it is more echo friendly

I like it and makes me feel it is more eco-friendly so definitely a fan of fresh mint and herbs on the packaging. what I don;t like is that it doesn't smell as great as it looks.

April 15, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Only wipes I use

I am very planet friendly and rarely use wipes but I do keep these handy for times I need to clean quickly or we have guests coming. They are effective and efficient and I personally enjoy the scent. My husband wishes I’d let him use them more.

April 12, 2019

Minty Fresh Clean!

I had the absolute pleasure of testing these multi purpose wipes. Firstly the scent is incredible a light but noticeable minty freshness that made me want to use them on everything I could.

I tried them on countertops, cupboards, sinks, bathtubs,tiles and floors. They worked wonders! The best thing is that these wipes were not dripping wet but just moist enough to be effective in cleaning dust and dirt away.
    They did not leave any residue on surfaces after cleaning.

They were powerful enough to clean but gentle enough to use in the kids bedroom.

The product is slightly pricey at 4.49 for a container of 35 wipes but for the minty freshness I would purchase them again.

Thanks #familyrated #tryseventhgeneration #gotitfree!

April 09, 2019

Smells amazing

These wipes are easy to use for when you don’t really have time to clean but still need to get the job done quickly and effectively. And they smell amazing! I don’t usually use cleaning wipes so I may or may not repurchase, I’ll have to see how my habits change. But I enjoyed using them! I recieved this product for free in exchange for my review.

April 08, 2019

Love these wipes!

I use cleaning wipes in every aspect of my housework, from countertops to the shower. I was super stoked that I got chosen for this campaign.

I LOVE these! The worked awesome on every surface and really cleaned with ease. They have a wonderful mint scent that lingers and smells amazing. I will definitely be purchasing these again.

I received this product complimentary from Family Rated and Seventh Generation in exchange for my honest review.

April 01, 2019
    United States

Fantastic Wipes!

These wipes smell fantastic and they are so effective for cleaning! I like that I can use these for multiple surfaces - kitchen, bath, etc. The scent is very gentle, and is not overpowering at all. I am very pleased with the performance of this product and will continue to use it.
    I highly recommend it!
    #GotItFree for testing and providing an honest review.

April 01, 2019

I’ll buy them again!

I’m impressed with these cleaning wipes. They removed all the grime on my kitchen counters and bathroom countertop without leaving any residue. And they smell so refreshing!

March 31, 2019

Would definitely buy this again

I love discovering new products from Seventh Generation and these Multi Purpose Wipes in Garden Mint scent are amazing. I have been using them to clean my whole house. I love the scent and I love how clean everything looks. I first used them in the bathroom and it's awesome that they can be used on so many different areas. They work so well and I will definitely buy them again. #freeproduct #gotitfree

March 31, 2019

amazing smell and work great

i used these wipes to wipe down all the stainless steel appliances in my kitchen- fridge, dishwasher and stove. these wipes smelled great and fresh and removed all stainf and fingerprints from the stainless steel. i would usually use lysol wipes but definitely enjoyed these much more as they didnt smell like harsh chemicals but were still very effective and i love using products that arent harmful to myself or the environment