• Sharpie Thin Tip Permanent Marker
  • Sharpie Thin Tip Permanent Marker

Sharpie Thin Tip Permanent Marker Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 619 in Misc

February 01, 2016

I love these Markers because of the Thin Tip great for writing on labels I sometimes write a note with these markers for my son's or my husband if I need to let them know something before I go to work these markers are great they don't smudge of smear on anything

June 17, 2015

I love these markers because of the thin tip. They are great for labelling because it doesn't rub off. I love all the different colours they come in so you can make fun designs.

April 07, 2015

Love Sharpie's....I have every style & colour going. I use them for everything from writing on cards, gifts, notes etc etc. I can't live without Sharpie's in my collection. You can find them almost at every store these days - Walmart, Target, Shoppers, Staples, Costco etc. They can be a bit pricey, but worth every penny. They last a very very long time if you take care of them.

April 01, 2015

I have a few of these markers around the house. I like the thin tip version that lets you write on smaller surfaces. Stays on permanently and doesn't wear off after washing.

April 20, 2014

Love ALL the all the

Colour varieties. Doesn't bleed through paper like some :) my fave for labelling or art !