Shout Triple Acting Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 395 in Household Cleaning Products

Shout Trigger is formulated with powerful stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up, and remove tough stains. Don't let spills and stains ruin your day-Shout has you covered.Product Features:? Triple acting formula:1) Clings 2) Penetrates 3) Lifts away stains.? Convenient trigger dispenser lets you treat stains quickly and easily.? Safe for all colorfast washables.? Works in all water temperatures.

April 13, 2017

This is my GO TO for stain removal. With two children it is a must have. I find it works best if you spray the stain and leave it set for about an hour and try to get to the stain as soon as possible. It has worked on stains that have been left for about a week. Love this product!

April 04, 2017

bought this to get stains out of my children's and husbands clothes. my husbands clothes are constsntly covered in oil from work. and my son's clothes are always grass or Mud stained. it didn't work very well I had to wash the clothes 3 times to get the stains out.

March 01, 2017

I used this today in combination with regular laundry detergent to clean a second hand pack n play that had several very set-in stains. I expected to need to clean it at least twice and scrub those stains like crazy... I literally only had to spray and soak and rinse, and they were COMPLETELY gone; you can't tell at all where they used to be. I'm definitely impressed.

February 27, 2017

Amazing product! I have used this on oily food stains that have been washed and dried and it works great!
    I have saved many clothes by using this product that would end up being turfed.

February 27, 2017

Shout is my go-to stain remover and i always keep a bottle in the laundry. It also doesn't smell much which i like a lot. Now that we have a baby learning to eat solids, pretty much everything from clothes to linens to towels has to be pre-treated to avoid stains, we stocked up on quite a bit of this product.
    They used to sell a version that was a bit thicker consistency and the package had a brush, it was a bit better for tougher stains than just the spray. I haven't seen it around for a while though, i hope they come back with it.

February 27, 2017

Removes a wide variety of stains, both old and new. I like having this on hand as a pre-treatment when doing laundry. Most stains usually come out in the wash the first time after pre-treating. It also doesn't discolour the area of the clothes that is treated.

January 05, 2017

Having three kids my laundry sees it's fair share of stains, this product does a great job at taking care of grass stains, red sauce stains, and even took the edge off of a deep set chocolate stain.

October 19, 2016

I try to buy this every few months. I like to pre-treat my stained items and this products does that well. Sometimes I have to spray twice for really bad stains. Grass and blood is the hardest and this seems to do a good job with that.

October 09, 2016

Shout Is fantastic for men's shirts, I spray a good amount on the collar and cuff and scrub with a small brush, it gets the dirt out and does a great job of getting it looking back to new again!

October 09, 2016

I used to be a Spray n Wash girl living with my Mom, that is what i grew up with, but maybe they changed their formula, because it wasn't working effectively for me anymore.. so no I am a Shout It Out Girl !!! LOL

It really does work for even set in stains. I usually wet the stain immediately, or if at work, as soon as I get home from work, spray with Shout, gently take the material and rub together and we again. Then if I can't get laundry done right away, I can do it the next day. Even it it dries again, the Shout is set in there with the water and will respond to the wash water and detergent. If it is pen or ink or red wine, I would not wait until it dries, wash asap. Oh and grape, raspberry, and blueberry too. Don't let that dry. Well I haven't had the guts to let it, but all in all every time I have used Shout Triple Acting it works well !!!!!!!!