Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #395 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

An environmentally-sensitive non-toxic cleaner/degreaser that really works and can be economically custom-diluted for many, many different uses. From floors and walls to pots and pans, from windows to sinks and drains, from stained carpets to greasy tools, it only takes a little Simple Green to get big jobs done around the house. For more information, please visit http://www.simplegreen.com/.

March 26, 2017

I use this product all around our house. A little bit goes a long way, and I love how it desolves the hardest spots so they wipe up so easily. Our stove is always so messy after my husband cooks, and simple green spray is the quickest way to wipe up the mess. I love that it doesn't smell like a strong cleaner, but it gets the job done!

March 24, 2016

This all purpose cleaner is great for cleaning needs both inside and outside the house. It powers through dirt in the bathroom, on tile floors, and general household cleaning. I use it for cleaning off the patio furniture at the start of the season, cleaning the BBQ and a gentle solution for washing the car, too. Great stuff! I like it when I can find the big jugs of it at Costco or Canadian tire instead of just the small spray bottles.

2.2/5

February 04, 2016

I used this cleanser one month ago it cleans well but i didn't get what i expect

April 01, 2015

I love creams and lotions that do not have purfeumes added has my skin is very sensetive . but i do love the smell of Fabege Brut in which i find hard to find i had a eau de cologne spray with a lovely silver horse as a top like a Ferrari prancing horse, my other perfumes i love is the Michael Schumumacher Collection.and Benetton collections.and Ferrari Collections, I recommend any of this products.

July 07, 2011

I LOVE this cleaner! LOVE LOVE LOVE. It comes in this concentrated form and it really can clean anything quicker than you can say "Ew, I have to clean this?!" I use it for cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, anything - even if something spills on the carpet. It takes away the stain/sticky mess instantly. Even for cleaning mildew off the bathtub I don't have to scrub, it just wipes away. I got this in a pack of 2 at Costco but I can't remember exactly how much. Either way, it's perfect for an every day cleaner. The only problem is it doesn't have germ killing power so I do prefer to use some Lysol on kitchen/bathroom surfaces after I use the Simple Green. But I promise you, this will make your life ALOT easier!

Mlepine added a new review for