Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 238 in Eye Makeup Remover

This Eye Make-up Remover effectively removes even waterproof mascara, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

For more info, visit Simple.

March 14, 2017

I love everything about the Simple brand. I use this eye makeup remover every day and it takes everything off! No more random clumps of mascara the next morning or leftover eye liner! This is also very hydrating, you could just use this and call it a day without moisturizing if you wanted!

January 13, 2017

Très bon produit beau bon et à bon prix.
    La texture du produit est agréable et facile à utiliser.
    Ingrédients rassurants pour moi et les autres membre de ma famille.

January 08, 2017

this brand really is simple! it doesnt leave your skin feeling dry or oily. It just cleanses and removes makeup easily without leaving any trace behind!

December 19, 2016

I love it, works great and gets everything off with one simple swipe, perfect for my skin aswell. Doesn't dry out my skin like most do. I would recommend to all my family and friends

November 24, 2016

I really wanted to love this product, because I love the wipes. I was disappointed in its effectiveness. There is much better out there; however, I can see this working well for someone who wears very little makeup. Did not irritate my sensitive skin.

September 16, 2016

These smell good and makes my face feel clean and fresh. Very simple way to remove makeup. I also was able to find them at my local discount store so the price is definitely worth it.

July 27, 2016

I use this for some time. What happiness! I love it ! highly appreciated quality , simple and easy to use. Makes the skin silky after use. Just wow !!

July 03, 2016

I have sensitive skin so I love using Simple products. They are gentle to my skin and do not irritate my skin afterwards. This eye make up remover is effective in removing my eyeliner and waterproof mascara without irritating my senstive eye area. All my makeupo does not come out in one wipe, I do have to wipe 2-3 times for it to be full taken off. I also like that this remover does not have a strong scent.

July 03, 2016

This eye make up remover worked quite nicely for me, and I'm actually surprised why I haven't purchased it again. It was gentle on the eyes and did an effective job of removing all the product without leaving an oily sheen.

July 02, 2016

So just recently I purchased the Simple - Kind to Eyes Make Up Remover, as it was on offer & thought I'd try try something to my Nivea Double Effect Eye make up remover, & if I'm honest.. I wish I hadn't!
    I absolutely love Simple products; I have used the Kind to Skin...

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot