4.1/5
Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash Reviews

This Moisturizing Facial Wash leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and hydrated, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

For more info, visit Simple.

November 09, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

It's OK...

After using this facial wash for some time, I realised that it wasn't very effective on my skin. Not to say that it didn't work at all, but it didn't have the desired effect for me.

I am prone to very dry skin so am always looking for products that combat that on a daily basis. I used this product on average 2-3 times a week and it seemed to work but the effects didn't last long. The moisture seemed to fade so I found myself having to keep topping up my moisturiser throughout the day.

That's why it's just OK. It works but it's not long lasting for my dry skin. Would recommend if you don't mind reapplying moisturiser as it's great value for money.

October 09, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Facial wash

This is my favourite facial washer. I have trouble using soap and normal face wash as it leaves my face very dry and tight. I have dry skin and this cleanser is perfect, it does not dry me out and keeps my skin soft and supple.

October 08, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash

I have been using this face wash at night for a few months now and I love it! It is very gentle to my skin and I love that it doesn't break me out. I have switched to other face washes but always find myself coming back to this one because it is so gentle! I have repurchased this and will continue to!

October 07, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Best Face Wash Ever!

Hands down, this is the BEST face wash I have ever used! I have very sensitive skin with rosacea and am prone to break-outs and dry patches. Simple's Moisturizing Facial Wash takes off every bit of my make-up, including mascara, doesn't break me out and leaves my skin feeling fresh and super clean! I will purchase again and again!

August 14, 2019
    Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

Great little beauty gem

After a heavy period of stress my skin was a complete mess. I was using another well known product and it made a mess of my skin.

I decided to opt for this because it was ‘kind to skin’ and it really was. My chin cleared up within days and thankfully continued use has kept my skin at bay.

The texture is nice and non greasy. It foams up when applied and washes off with ease and no residue. Leaves skin soft and supple. It’s the clearest my skins ever been!

August 10, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Cleans

I’ve used this daily for a couple of weeks and found it quite basic. Would suit someone teenage skin more I think. Great value just not for me this product

1.8/5

August 10, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Not good for oily skin

I purchased this hoping that the simple ingredients might control my oily skin but I’m afraid it didn’t help at all and although the ingredients are “simple” and supposed to be kind to skin, I found if I used this whilst in the shower and the soap ran down my body I would come out in red blotches everywhere. Would not recommend.

August 08, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Good for sensitive skin

I bought this for my daughter who has very sensitive skin and can only use certain products. Having teenage skin as well wanted to make sure it didnt make things worse. so far it has not affected her skin and leaves it nicely moisturised

July 24, 2019

So gentle

I bought this product on a whim because I needed a new cleanser. I was very happy with it after trying it for the first time. My skin feels clean and soft after using it and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and tight. It’s so gentle and lovely!

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Can't fault simple at all...

Garenteed to not break you out cause its so gentle and natural! Deffiently one for all skin types don't like taking risks simple products cannot go wrong! Recommend highly