4.1/5
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

March 24, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club but all opinions are my own. I have to admit I was a bit reluctant to put a new moisturizer on my face I am quiet sensitive so the first day I only put it under my chin thinking that if things went bad it would be less noticeable there. I had no need to worry my skin was fine so the next day I didn't hesitate I used the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser on my whole face, it absorbed quickly and felt soft and smooth. I was glad there was no real smell. Over the next few days I continued to use it and my face did not break out and actually feels softer.

March 24, 2016

The first thing I noticed was the smell. I have a sensitive nose, and this one smelled bad. Other than the smell, it was a decent enough moisturizer. It's creamy and effective and kept my skin soft. I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 24, 2016

The price of this moisturizer is what really sells me on it. My high end moisturizers are at least $40 each, so finding a gentle one that doesn't break out my suuuper sensitive skin is always a blessing. Although I found the texture a little greasy, (I have become used to a water-based gel product) I did not find it unpleasant. I found that the formula seeped into my skin quickly and did not leave a residue on my pillow when I applied it at night before bed.

March 24, 2016

Really enjoy using this moisturizer, makes my skin feel so soft and not oily, also doesn't cause my skin to break out. I looks
    Forward to my daily routine while using this product. So amazing such a fresh feeling in my face. Definitely a product I will continue to use.

March 24, 2016

I voted as a yes because it wasn't bad. I LOVE their cleaning wipes and cleanser it's just that I don't love the moisturizer as much. Not bad but didn't leave the best texture after.

March 24, 2016

I have really enjoyed using this moisturizer, however it stings my skin when I first put it on, but then it feels great once it soaks in - which is very quick. The scent is pleasant.

March 24, 2016

J'ai participé au banc d'essai des produits simple pour la peau par le biais de Chick Advisor.
    J'ai utilisé cet hydratant en complément à l'utilisation de lingettes démaquillantes micellaires qui, combinés ensemble, procurent des résultats agréables. Cet hydratant réhydrate ma peau sèche rapidement en donnant un aspect doux et protecteur sur ma peau et ce, pour toute la journée. Dès la première application, les bienfaits se manifestent et l'hydratation de ma peau devient optimale en peu de jours. Non parfumé, non grasse, parfaite pour une peau sensible. Merci ChickAdvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit gratuitement

I am reviewing the simple replenishing rich moisturizer received by ChickAdvisor. I really like it. I apreciate the softness of my skin after the first application! Soothe my dry skin and hydrates quickly. Perfect to use it single or to combinate with the make-up remover wipes by Simple. Try it, you should adopt it !

March 24, 2016

This rich mositurizer from Simple is luxurious and restores moisture to really soften the skin. A lovely product. Thanks to ChickAdvisor​ for the chance to try it for free. #TrySimpleSkincare

March 24, 2016

I am reviewing the SimpleⓇ Replenishing Rich Moisturizer as a part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

I have only used this product twice, but have noticed a refreshed glow to my skin since first use. The SimpleⓇ Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is a light-weight serum that applies smoothly and instantly boosts the feelings of softness, tightness, and healthiness in your skin. Honestly declaring themselves the "Sensitive Skin Experts", this moisturizers causes no irritation, stinging, redness, or discomfort. It's as if you have applied literally nothing to your skin, but have received most, if not all, of the benefits of your regular, harsher creams. The only deterrent of the SimpleⓇ Replenishing Rich Moisturizer? The SCENT! Mastering a truly "scent-free" moisturizer is much more difficult than a cleanser or a wipe - and though SimpleⓇ has come close, they have not been able to avoid that stale, earthy, pungent smell that most "all-natural, scent-free" lotions and serums unfortunately have. It's quite strong, though it doesn't bother me to the point where I will discontinue use of this product.

♡ Gentle on skin.
    ♡ Stale, pungent, earthy scent.
    ♡ Dries quickly - leaves skin feeling tight and healthy.
    ♡ Retails around $10.99CAD - decently priced!

SimpleⓇ brand proudly boasts about their products' kindness to skin while maintaining effectiveness on blemishes, dirt, oils, and make-up. For once, I feel as if a skin-care's confidence in its' products is well-justified. Worth a try, worth a buy!

March 24, 2016

I'm one of the chicks who got to try Simple replenishing Rich Moisturizer and I can say for sure, this product is AWESOME!!!! I have a very sensitive and dry skin and after using this product for a week, my skin didn't look that good in ages. It moisturizes your skin perfectly and it last all day long. I will DEFINITELY buy this moisturizer again. Thank you SIMPLE SKINCARE & CHICK ADVISOR for giving me the opportunity to try this marvelous product!!